What is Your favourite car motorsport?

What is Your favourite car motorsport?

• Total voters
Being at Spa on the top of Eau Rouge is pritty awesome but its BTCC for me :) off to Snetterton in August carnt wait!

Edit: As well the support races for the Touring cars always provide some great close racing!

An American!
I used to watch drifting, formula D or D1GP?
im gunna try catch the UK series, I live close to one of the tracks :)

An American!
I used to watch drifting, formula D or D1GP?
im gunna try catch the UK series, I live close to one of the tracks :)
An american wannabe... I follow Formula Drift and BDC. (British Drift Championship) I'm literally in love with Team JapSpeed. I also love grassroots stuff. ever seen FBS up at the Pod?
it's amazing..

Being at Spa on the top of Eau Rouge is pritty awesome but its BTCC for me :) off to Snetterton in August carnt wait!

Edit: As well the support races for the Touring cars always provide some great close racing!

Agree the other racers are awesome to watch aswell, the youth ginettas are good and the forumula renaults ( one of them rolled over at knockhill :D )

Porche Cup ( damn those cars pop like f**K )

BTCC just offers more excitment and i love the reverse grid idea + ballast makes for ever closer races!

An american wannabe... I follow Formula Drift and BDC. (British Drift Championship) I'm literally in love with Team JapSpeed. I also love grassroots stuff. ever seen FBS up at the Pod?
it's amazing..

Drag racing isn't my thing, although, my dads cousins husband drag races an old challenger, he had it at a local meet at mcdonalds once :D

F1 is my favourite, but I watch a ton more. I love BTCC (especially the older late 80s-late 90s stuff), WRC (yay for it being back on telly!), ALMS and DTM. I'm also gonna be following V8 Supercars this year as it looks like the variation of cars is going to make it very exciting.

F1 is my favourite because of the technology, I think. The absolute pinnacle of technology, the fastest motorsport, the constant risk which adds to the excitement when things get really close.

I really want to get into some kind of motorsport myself but alas, dosh doesn't allow it! I had a flirt with drifting a couple of years ago, had an MX5 with a welded diff after my first Micra. Got to know loads of people in the know who were all following my progress at drift days, but alas, my MX5 was totalled by a stupid woman in an Astra!

F1 is my favourite, but I watch a ton more. I love BTCC (especially the older late 80s-late 90s stuff), WRC (yay for it being back on telly!), ALMS and DTM. I'm also gonna be following V8 Supercars this year as it looks like the variation of cars is going to make it very exciting.

F1 is my favourite because of the technology, I think. The absolute pinnacle of technology, the fastest motorsport, the constant risk which adds to the excitement when things get really close.

I really want to get into some kind of motorsport myself but alas, dosh doesn't allow it! I had a flirt with drifting a couple of years ago, had an MX5 with a welded diff after my first Micra. Got to know loads of people in the know who were all following my progress at drift days, but alas, my MX5 was totalled by a stupid woman in an Astra!
Sorry to hear that.. always looking at older bimmers, the 2.5 Straight six.. that would be fun to chuck around. It's my dream to be a professional drifter... But really, just to get the opportunity to try it would be fantastic.

Sorry to hear that.. always looking at older bimmers, the 2.5 Straight six.. that would be fun to chuck around. It's my dream to be a professional drifter... But really, just to get the opportunity to try it would be fantastic.

It's great fun, I'm probably gonna pick it up again but in a few years time when I'm done with my education and I can afford an S-body! The atmosphere is amazing at a drift event at places like Santa Pod, you've got full blown pro BDC cars buzzing around the same bits of track as Joe Bloggs in his decked, shagged, Beemer!

It's great fun, I'm probably gonna pick it up again but in a few years time when I'm done with my education and I can afford an S-body! The atmosphere is amazing at a drift event at places like Santa Pod, you've got full blown pro BDC cars buzzing around the same bits of track as Joe Bloggs in his decked, shagged, Beemer!
Oh those BDC cars though <3. I love the fueltopia barrel sprint they have at the pod. Ever had a go at that? If not may be worth a try. £25 on the gate, all you need is a drivers license, what's not to love?!

What's that all about then? Sounds interesting!
Gotta love drifting though, wanna get an.old bm or a little mx5 to play in when I've got cash spare...
Apart from that rallying for excitement and pure skill involved.

Gonna go to this when i get a RWD car :D

Currently running on the old stock car track but its been so popular they're hijacking an old KART track and making it wider ect for drifting :D

Love the proper BDC Supra/Soarer mixed in with the beat ass BMW'S and OMEGA'S

Think its like £5 to go round as a passenger in an omega taxi

EDIT : Fav car in the video has to be the volvo estae thats been transformed into a pickup :D

BTCC is my favourite but love watching the F1 as well, or any form of motorsport infact! DTM, Le Mans, Nascar, Karting, 1/4 mile, drifting, WRC, WTCC, ETCCCCCCCCC.

I live near Teesside autodrome, that's a cart track but used in the bdc :)

When I found out my mate was going to Teesside university I was infinitely jelly of all the sick events he could go and see there. For a kart track it does get abused!

I think the BTCC was the best in the 90's, seemed like there was more action and the rules were a bit more relaxed, although it is still good to watch now. F1 is starting to get better than it was, I can't wait to see what it's like when the rules change and they go back to the smaller turbo'd engines :) Stock car/banger racing, karting and drifitng will always be my favourites though

When I found out my mate was going to Teesside university I was infinitely jelly of all the sick events he could go and see there. For a kart track it does get abused!
aye tis a nice short technical track, although the sharp 180 hairpin at the far end is very bumpy, and i work near the uni.
took mine there for the past 2yrs, shame they're not doing anymore car trackdays this year it seems :(

Another vote here for the 90's touring cars, proper door-handle bashing stuff. I remember it well as my dad and i were there for most of it. He was obsessed and I got infected. I dont think there will ever be a more entertaining formula. In recent years it went a bit dull, but from what I saw last year its getting back to where it should be. If im in when the F1 is on then I might watch it but it doesnt exactly keep me glued to the screen, and i certainly wont be up to see tomorrows live. I used to like a bit of banger racing but its all gone a bit one hit wonder-ish now, and the last time I saw micro bangers there were far too many micras for my liking. Rallying is ok to watch but I like to see cars racing against each other, rally-X is farrrrrr better. I used to love scalextric when i was a kid but ive kind of grown up now - 1/8 nitro rc is where its at!;)

F1.

Favourite driver team combo was when Kimi was at Ferrari. I commend Alonso for last years ringing of the neck of his car. So much slower than the lead pack but he must have some higher power telling him where the extra grip is. Either that or it's the mafia controlling stuff. Haha

We all know the Italians like to win their motor racing haha

aye tis a nice short technical track, although the sharp 180 hairpin at the far end is very bumpy, and i work near the uni.
took mine there for the past 2yrs, shame they're not doing anymore car trackdays this year it seems :(

Its a good kart track, never thought id be good for cars

here's a pov shot of the last time I went there in april 2012 for me bday.
twas an all day open-pit lane session 9-4pm in the blazing heat, and as if that wasn't exhausting enough, there was a 30min kart race afterwards. all for a bargain £99

here's a pov shot of the last time I went there in april 2012 for me bday.
twas an all day open-pit lane session 9-4pm in the blazing heat, and as if that wasn't exhausting enough, there was a 30min kart race afterwards. all for a bargain £99

should have a track action video section with these type of juicy vids :)

Back