Your Dream Car?

dont really have a dream car tbh.

but i do like VW boras lots and the new astra and vectra VXR.

would love a saxo VTS tho but would have to have a suzuki hyabusa turbo engine mounted in the rear. 0-60mph in 3.3seconds.......bring it

hughes_16v said:
dont really have a dream car tbh.

but i do like VW boras lots and the new astra and vectra VXR.

would love a saxo VTS tho but would have to have a suzuki hyabusa turbo engine mounted in the rear. 0-60mph in 3.3seconds.......bring it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: saxo:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: of all the cars you could put a hayabusa turbo engine in to u choose that?? what about a se7en replica?? sub 3 secs to 60 and a whole lot better looking aswell or a mini or a suzuki capuchino???

all these great cars and a saxo is mentioned :(

Dunno about dream car as i'd buy several like have a collection but the car i'd like in a few years has to be a scooby STi met blue with rally gold alloys with rally decals

I don't care how good Evo's and other cars are the Scooby has been at my heart since i played the first RAC championship for the PC back in 1995!

you sister hasmore taste than you dude be ashamed :p the 6 is the nicest of all the EVO's and since the EVO is better than the subaru by atleast 99.9% it wins hands down :p all you see in chesterfield is liveried up scoobys with a back box and a dump valve.. hel even the sports are done up with the stickers a turbo bonnet and a big exhaust :p

you sister hasmore taste than you dude be ashamed

All you get in rushholm e is muppets with evo's - granted theres just as many scoobies but this isn't why i'm getting one.

I just want a scooby STi 3 dr from japan met blue gold rally alloys the stickers top roof intake - the works - i don't care if the evo is a better car or not.

There's a brand spanking new Evo FQ330 parked a couple of houses down from me. Looks pretty damn good in red. There is also a Lotus Carlton down there - I did a double-take when I saw that one. (Not to mention the new black 911 Turbo that was parked at the same house the other day). Wonder what he does?? :)

Raceworx said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: saxo:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: of all the cars you could put a hayabusa turbo engine in to u choose that?? what about a se7en replica?? sub 3 secs to 60 and a whole lot better looking aswell or a mini or a suzuki capuchino???

all these great cars and a saxo is mentioned :(

would just surprise a few people been a saxo most people know saxos well, speed acceration etc.,... would shock some poor scooby driver

jarthur05 said:
There's a brand spanking new Evo FQ330 parked a couple of houses down from me. Looks pretty damn good in red. There is also a Lotus Carlton down there - I did a double-take when I saw that one. (Not to mention the new black 911 Turbo that was parked at the same house the other day). Wonder what he does?? :)

what colour was the lotus carlton ;)

Back