Your Dream Car?

As it says what your dream car?

becuase i dont think that you dreamed of a micra or did you?

mine has to be a red 1.3i mini cooper that is a beautiful car. you cant beat a mini.

so whats yours?

Grant

Out of allllllllllll the cars u could choose u chose a mini!!!!!!! Mad!!!

I would say a Ferrari, Zonda, or Astin Martin!!!!! Never really thought about it tho!!!!

im mini mad i have been since i was little. you cant deny that they aint a good car.

i even have a mini bonnet on me wall lol.

Realistically it'd be Celica Gen6, GT4 if insurance lets me.
But if we're going silly and not worrying about money gotta be Mustang, not too fussed which, supercharged though, they're just gorgeous cars

It's not just a matter of how good the car is in terms of performance or handling, but also how it looks, and the history/legend surrounding that model - thats why they are dream cars and not something i would ever own

had one of mine

Well i always wanted the following -

1 - tuned subaru impreza - sold it 6 months ago ( mad moment, miss it still)

2 - MKII jag - black with blood red leather - yet to get

3 - ariol atom - kid and wife wont let me - not likely to happen

4 - dodge challenger - almost had, put of by work needed - retirement gift ?

1 out of 4 so far aint bad , almost starting to like the fiancees micra :wasntme:

well i have already has mine the first car i owned was a mini started doing it up and ran out of money and time so sold it. :down:

slr in silver with the red leather or an aston db9 in black or grey with the red leather oooooooooo but realistically audi rs4 avant red/yellow/grey not fussed as long as its one of those!

i would love a Dodge Ram SRT-10... yes id chose a big 4x4 -lol

bt as a dream car, which is only a dream coz the work involved is ridiculous would have to be a RB26DETT in the rear of the micra with 4 wheel drive-lol

1000bhp micra :D :D

K11SS said:
i would love a Dodge Ram SRT-10... yes id chose a big 4x4 -lol

bt as a dream car, which is only a dream coz the work involved is ridiculous would have to be a RB26DETT in the rear of the micra with 4 wheel drive-lol

1000bhp micra :D :D

now your talking :D

A Dodge Charger, preferably in black, it would look cool with heavy tints all round, or a '57 Mustang any colour, or preferably a Shelly Mustang like in Bullett.(Y)

Mat.T said:
68' Dodge Charger R/T, 57' Chevy Bel Air or a Triumph Dolomite Sprint :D

my dads got a 57 bel-air but an uber rare convertable. see if i can get picks up.

mine always has been a 1968/69 dodge charger in plumb crazy. but i could be pursuaded to have 34 ford coupe hotrod, ferrari 456 or 250 gt california.

but realistically my dream cars are. toyota corrola gt hachi-roku, nsx type zero, 90's integra type r, 70's aston martin v8 vantage

there is litterally too many to lsit and i intend to own most of them

sonic said:
A Dodge Charger, preferably in black, it would look cool with heavy tints all round, or a '57 Mustang any colour, or preferably a Shelly Mustang like in Bullett.(Y)

sorry to be very pedantic but the mustang in bullit was just a normal 68 ford mustang (bullit edition if you wanna get technical but they only made it an edition after the film lol) not a shelby one.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
my dads got a 57 bel-air but an uber rare convertable. see if i can get picks up.

oooo definatly get pic, mine would have to be a 2door saloon quite probably in matt black :D

has to be the enzo like, or maybes a sagaris, or even a mustang, or a porche GT, oh i could go on forevr

one of those brabus roadsters

4wd 350bhp micra, but still looks like mine...

R32 top spec in black

a RUF porche 911 turbo WIDE arch ltd edition...

loads...

one of them cars that can go on water..

i would love to own the sazuki pikes peak edition lol but my dream car is a new nsx stock with about 100 grand to tune it

Just remembered this one, forget the nismo R34.... i want the Mine's R34.. amazing if you've seen the vid.

5 brand new ones floting around toyota built 5 brand new AE86's for the filming of initial-d the motion picture so someones got one!

McLaren F1 why? not the fastest, not the best looking not anything!! or is it just one of these things that you just alway's loved and whanted

2005 Bugatti Veyronn is got to be better it is so nice to look at!!!!!! ummmm sends a shiver down my spine and as a bonus is the fastest stock car!!!!

Back