what is this ???

does anyone know what this unit is ? it lives behind the left kick panel in the passenger footwell of a K11 1.0l and has 8 wires going into it.
micra mauritius 007.jpg

Yeah according the the nissan database its a central controller but thats all they will tell me. So it may be the immobiliser controlbox as its an immobiliser part ;)

It apparently has 4 sensors, power, ground. The other 2 are most likely ignition and coil but don;t quote me on that ;)

Hope that helps

Shr3k

its looking more and more like the immobiliser isnt removeable, it looks like i'll be breaking it soon then :down:

you can bypass nats but its not something people tell each other cause if it gets into the wrong hands nats will be useless, a few people on here know how to do it so have a look around and ask them in pm

it's not really nats per se though Fordy, there is no transponder ring on the ignition or chip in the key, it is nissan factory fit though, there is a key fob with 2 buttons the same as this one
6a_1_sbl.jpg
on the back it has Lucas 3TXA.

it started to fail occasionally, sometimes it would disarm the immobiliser sometimes it wouldn't, then after getting worse and worse it just stopped altogether.

try a new remote fob, but nissan would have to recode it with consult or bring the car to me and i'll do it for nothing

I cant really get the car to you, it wont start and its a long way to push it lol, thank for your help though fordy, i'll see how much Nissan want to do it.

Back