what is this?

Shero

Ex. Club Member
So as I'm boared in uni i was roamin the web.

WHAT IS THIS?fwn

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2428182

why is this guy saying this thing is so rare, what is it and why is it so special? i cant see any info on it and wonderd if anyone knows what it is?

Cheers folks! :D

found this....
In late 1995 the highly modified Nissan Micra, the Tommy-Kaira M13 was made available through select Nissan dealers in Japan. The basic Micra is a typically boring Japanese econo-box of 1.0, 1.1 or the optional 1.3 litres that sells well in Japan, Europe and other countries due to its small size and economical engine (see image to left). The Tommy-Kaira version is anything but staid and boring. The 1300 cc engine is turbocharged and a new suspension is put under the car. An interior and exterior make-over is also applied to the car in order to improve its looks. Only the two door version has been so treated and is a real pocket rocket.

its a nissan march 1.3 tuned by tommy kaira. a huge nissan and mitsubishi tuner in japan. they made 5 of the m13 examples of this car and replaced almost every panel with lightweight plastic ones.
the wheels were special lightweight alloys, suspension was tommy kaira's own design, bigger brakes, full engine tuning (ecu, cams, exhaust, inlet etc etc) but the most striking difference is the spoiler and front and rear bumpers / grill. these are totaly re-designed and look awefull if you ask me.

but i wouldnt say no to one.

cheers folks, i didnt know what it was called at first or i would have searched the site, i have now and researchin away! :D

haaa, learn somthing new every day. Even better when it about a micra :D. well id take a shot for the performance but i cant see what he was thinking with the kit :p

Cheers again folks .:D

ooh thats a beast, there is a model kit of that car on ebay too :D

the bodykit on that car is fairly easy to get hold of compaired to the car itself, i have some photos of about 6 or 7 of them next to each other in japan, but i doubt they are the real deal

k12 one doesn't look too bad, apart from it looking like a blow up sex doll lol

Back