What has better handling?

Well it's been a year and a half since i sold my k11 and now im starting to miss the k11's again!
So I'm looking to buy another micra but I wanted to know what has better handling the k10 micra's or the k11's ?? and also do they both have same engines? if not whats the difference? and the bhp too?
Thanks
I've been trying to find the k11 whats been converted to power steering but I can't find it! I'm interested in converting a non power steering to PAS! thats only if i buy a micra whats not power steering!

Thanks in advance!

Between my k10 ls and k11 super s the handling is very different whilst the ls is lighter it also has a huge amount of body roll (that's because it needs new front shocks) where as the super s it alot tighter all round but at low speeds it's heavy as for engines they are completely different ls has a ma10 whereas super s has cg13 but I wouldn't compare either as they both have their pros and cons

K10 can be made to handle amazingly well from just a few upgrades, but maybe the K11 even more so due to the wider range of parts out there for it.

Back