Better handling

capnmchl

Ex. Club Member
Basically, being a bit of a country bumpkin, I live in the middle of nout, and as a result, I do a lot of lane bashing. Now, when I say lane, I mean, giant pot holes, and grass growing down the middle, and the ability to fit one car down said lane.

Anyway, it's probably been asked 60 million times, but I was wondering what I can do to make my car handle better in situation's. I've found the biggest problem being body roll. How do I reduce this? Better Anti Roll Bar? Lowering?

But I don't particularly want to lower it, because:
a. Sometimes, my back goes, and it can be quite painful to have to endure the extra bumps etc
b. The lanes. I don't wanna bottom out or rip my sump off or anything on these lanes, because you never know whats hidden in that grass, or what massive rock is coming round the next corner.

And just another quick question. If I were to get 14" alloys. Which dimensions would be best, and would I need to change anything regarding wheel alignment etc?

If this is the case then front and rear uprated Anti Roll Bars (ARB) will be your best bet. Whiteline do uprated front and rear ARBs. Also a strut brace would help with the handling.

Uprated suspension is always your best bet to improve cornering but usually does compromise ride comfort.

Back