Really disappointed with you guys!

Times are changing thats a fact. I use to go to every meet even before i even had a Jap car i went to Jap shows, problem is high expenses and everytime you go to events its the same faces, cars and even the same schedule year in year out. Its a shame but dont worry at some point somethings going to give and people are going to say **** you to everything that holds each person back in their passions for whatever they like, just hope it isnt a war that sorts it all :) I went to Silverstone and did 25 laps around Stowe... £100 for the track day and £350-£400 in fuel, so yea it kinda limits you really :(

I have an excuse. I can't drive.

But in all seriousness, it is a shame, I saw the turnout for Japfest, it was great! We weren't the biggest club there but damn it was a good stand.

I really do hope JAE will be better, as I've heard so much about it.
It's a shame, but not much you can do about it really.

damn there is a bigger micra meet on my driveway! i'm not exactly rich but i make it to some meets still. i love driving, so it doesn't matter if a meet is a long way away. biggest problem is getting time off work and (in my case) finding a few £1k for ferries!

i see more activity on the facebook page really

12hrs driving for a 1 day event?...
this is my exact problem and driving long distances woth a 1.0l box is hellish unless its back roads which I can drive like an arse hence the reason I have a vecct diesel now and tow bar very soon :p and I shall return to the world of micras/ marches very soon just need to sort a few things.

From next year onwards I will be attending japfest, japfest 2, jae and others on the side without fail (minus serious issues)

Back