what did you do to your micra today ?

Today was so so funny warmed car up drove around and on traffic lights there was bmw m3 on 53 plate and he reved his car up after seeing my exhaust I swear down green lights 1 st gear and 2 nd I was gone I just laughed and never looked back @frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was so so funny warmed car up drove around and on traffic lights there was bmw m3 on 53 plate and he reved his car up after seeing my exhaust I swear down green lights 1 st gear and 2 nd I was gone I just laughed and never looked back @frank

Damn your car must hit 60 in like 4 seconds if you left him for dead!

New wheels :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455209632.596878.jpg

Yesterday : My new March (Plastic) K11 Cam cover turned up :)

Today : Collected a CG13 engine, will be removing bits off it, but then likely selling the bare engine.

Thanks mate that's real kind :)
Hope your build is going well. I keep looking every weekend for updates :)

Cheers mate :) I really appreciate it, i'm glad that you like the blog. I must be doing something right then haha.
K10 is coming along fine. Just have the more complicated bits to sort now and waiting for somebody to get back to me about a 4-1 manifold for the CG13

I'd be impressed seems a bit unlikely though. Sure he was trying? I just stuck with an m3 in the clio till about 40 from lights and iv 200bhp and sticky road tyres I hit 2nd and he took off

I'd be impressed seems a bit unlikely though. Sure he was trying? I just stuck with an m3 in the clio till about 40 from lights and iv 200bhp and sticky road tyres I hit 2nd and he took off
It's not about m3 it's about power to weight

It's not about m3 it's about power to weight

Aye and the m3 had a crap tonne more than 99% of Micras and it's a lot more torque aswell. Better launch with rwd and it's not yhat heavy tbh only 400kg up on my clio with about 250 bhp more. Fair play if you did it like but I find it very hard to believe

Allot!!! I needed camber bolts on the front. And the still scrub the inner arches like mad.
Rears arnt fun either.
But the look cool and I can finally get power to the ground so good enough for me:)
Worth it I hope; they're stunning.

Aye and the m3 had a crap tonne more than 99% of Micras and it's a lot more torque aswell. Better launch with rwd and it's not yhat heavy tbh only 400kg up on my clio with about 250 bhp more. Fair play if you did it like but I find it very hard to believe
If someone told me that I will not believe it since mines not 1.0 1.3 turbo, u would ask the person what's in it at starters before you ask about m3 spec and mines

I can't wait to see his little pocket rocket either, when do we get the privilege @Azzydot ?
I was ready months back just waiting for a dyno print out Coz someone once laughed at me they said no prove no show, but this time am coming back to take the league and ppl will remember me, @frank knows me very well but we keeping it low ain't we mate we moved on from Nissans engine but always love the cars haha

Well what bhp you running then? If it's anymore than 200 your gonna be having a ball ache getting that power transfered to the road in such a light car
I'll give u a hint it's 7psi and goes to 20psi but I wouldn't dare to, maybe am crazy to go past 30psi soon

Quick look at how she may look. Also worked out how to make it functional if I refit a cone filter.
DSC_0159_zps7snkaiuz.jpg

DSC_0160_zpsfyq8azic.jpg

Got to decide on its position to make it effective.
Probably back a bit I think.

Sorry to be a bit cheeky, but does anyone have some offcuts of some silicone pipe hanging around (10-15cm per carb). I need some little bits to join my carbs up to my intake manifold and i don't want to have to spend £40 if i buy it off ebay :(
anywhere from 40 to 45mm (internal diameter) should be fine, and of course i will pay for it haha :)

Cheers peeps :)

Probably SHOULDN'T have been spending the day on ebay looking at the Micras I could have bought with my MOT bill from the 306 :(
Yet another set back as to getting the March on the road :(

Back