what did you do to your micra today ?

I realised today why I had so much undesteer during the last couple of weeks.. Bought new in July almost slick today.. Tyres Fallken 185/60/13.. Brilliant tyre nevertheless but my Harry Hockly coilovers need something like the ns2r I think..
Im going to be buying a set of NS2R's for an upcoming tarmac rally, getting really good reviews for the price they are :)

Am needing a fuel neck coz mines rusted mines preface L reg does any 1993 to 2002 all the same or Diffrent ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breaking or sell as full car 1.3 si k11 all the usual tuning bits banded steels coilovers 4 branch manifold sportex rear box sounds mint mint 13 mota elec windows etc etc etc pm for details andy

bbe1f3edd4cd5b05a7c97e30b083daff.jpg
27e3c3da9d0b21c8b10cbf29edb83d9d.jpg
fitted in a dash paid 15 pounds not to bad had to take my steering wheel off to fit back on but happy how it looks needs wirin then back on
ef9051f9c7e5f40153a54ec7489cd7f2.jpg
easy to fiddle when it comes to looks and power eh @frank

Finally got the arches on, well pleased... There were paint bubbles on the arch rims for the last four years.. Took them back to metal with an angle grinder and copper greased against rust returning.

Attachments

• WP_20151109_13_14_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151109_13_14_01_Pro.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 258
Now that the water leak is fixed and the welding is done, I have taken the sound proofing off to kill the bad smell.. Does anyone know where to get a suitable replacement or just use household underlay? I would prefer a rubberised compound to stop water absorption.

Attachments

• WP_20151109_13_21_24_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151109_13_21_24_Pro.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 283
Finally got the arches on, well pleased... There were paint bubbles on the arch rims for the last four years.. Took them back to metal with an angle grinder and copper greased against rust returning.
Where did u get the Arch rims from they look nice

They are in production as a brand new product.. Should be available for years to come.. The only thing I would say is the mounting method is a bit dodgy, I drilled mine and put a small self topper screw through into a plastic screw block to be sure they don't fall off......
. Or get pulled off.

They are in production as a brand new product.. Should be available for years to come.. The only thing I would say is the mounting method is a bit dodgy, I drilled mine and put a small self topper screw through into a plastic screw block to be sure they don't fall off......
. Or get pulled off.
Where can u get them??

. Or get pulled off.
Thanks for info I'll glue it on

Yeh get wat u mean best to tackle the rust or any welding needed first like mines been done now all sorted

Well driving off the A66 yesterday and my back box decides to snap :( Now all bertha's doing is mwwaaammmm!! Defo need it fixing getting loads of strange looks lol.

When I was taking arm out I had to cut out the old bolt.

Just wondering if anyone knows the length, head size and thread of the bolt. So I can get one ordered.

Here's picture of where it goes through
upload_2015-11-10_10-19-23.png

Started the car after nearly 18 months. Bleeded the breaks.

Things to do are:

1 cut the seized bolt from panhard rod and fit it to axle (need help with sourcing a nut)

2 fit the stabiliser bar to axle ( possibly need to re thread the fixed nut)

3 oil, coolant and filter changes.

4 wash wax

5 MOT (needs some welding)

5 tax

6 on the road by next Friday.

Regards

Got some welding done on the passenger sill last night, and failed it's MOT tonight.
Rear seatbelt anchors corroded were one of the failing points strangely considering I saw them all when it was in its van stage a couple of months ago...

Anyway £190 later and i'll have her back tomorrow!

Your local autofactor or Halfords should stock it. The almera is 2003 with all the scuffs and dunts you would expect.. I would say it covered 95% or better.. The only damage it didn't cover was a 1 inch hole in the paint on the bumper... Any scratches about the width of a pen nib it works wonders. Takes time but for me hating bodywork it was the dogs bxxxocks

Your local autofactor or Halfords should stock it. The almera is 2003 with all the scuffs and dunts you would expect.. I would say it covered 95% or better.. The only damage it didn't cover was a 1 inch hole in the paint on the bumper... Any scratches about the width of a pen nib it works wonders. Takes time but for me hating bodywork it was the dogs bxxxocks
I'll put a photo of the kit I used on tomorrow.. I'm pulling pints at the mo

I got mixed-up.. The sonax was excellent on the metalic paint of the micra.. The scratch restorer was turtlewax scratch repair colour coded to the almera. The sonax will pull everything grease/bugs and oxidation of old car paint.

Not exactly micra but cg13 related...

Started to look how the turbo&engine fit in the kit car

Yep its very tight

Does anyone know where I can get an exhaust flange from?

Back