what did you do to your micra today ?

Pretty sure it is yea, dims the lights a bit but you still get good light, should be no problem if you've got fogs too.

Messed up on the rear lights cause they are the facelift ones with bumps in them and ran out of fly eye, hopefully get them done next weekend, heat gun helps

Pretty sure it is yea, dims the lights a bit but you still get good light, should be no problem if you've got fogs too.

Messed up on the rear lights cause they are the facelift ones with bumps in them and ran out of fly eye, hopefully get them done next weekend, heat gun helps
Facelift lights are much brighter so we should be better off anyway :)

WDID ? mounted the launch control switch onto the handbrake pawl :) (the red bit)

P3280616.JPG

Took a trip to the scrap yard to get a price for the Micra.... £45! If I take it there, £0 if they collect!
The new battery was more than that a few months ago :-(

Not sure now if I should just break it myself :-/

They were gunna charge me to pick my old car up!

So I jus stripped/ sorned it and let the travellers take it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly the other Micra out didn't spot the same thing with the same car it caused a big accident writting off the Micra.....
That twingo driver needs to wind his ego in clearly
Get out and practice and the rain, as its clear to me from this, that when there's a micra about his ego outweighs his skill and with the rain he has no control which has cost some poor chap his car

That twingo driver needs to wind his ego in clearly
Get out and practice and the rain, as its clear to me from this, that when there's a micra about his ego outweighs his skill and with the rain he has no control which has cost some poor chap his car

Agreed the Clio driver needs to learn to calm down a bit on stage.... No need for driving like that at this level in rallying, its not BTCC...! He may not have been happy at how long it took him to catch and pass us even though he has nearly 100bhp more than us....

started work today with Rimscarnated:- wheel refurb, sand blasting, powdercoat, painting, polishing, all of that apart from powdercoat learnt today, tired huzz. easy work though just time consuming, SSR MK2 were my first project haha, going to be helping alot with shows and isaacs K10 and my K11 and Sunny, probably gonna go halves on an awesome old japanese project of some sort in the future

Dad usually starts jobs while I'm in college, then I come home and supply tonnes of tea

haha, i start, get stuck or get to a bolt thats too tight because of my gammy arm and get him to do it or the rest of it ;) my misses is meant to be a mechanic and always says she'll help if its needed but never does hahah

haha, i start, get stuck or get to a bolt thats too tight because of my gammy arm and get him to do it or the rest of it ;) my misses is meant to be a mechanic and always says she'll help if its needed but never does hahah

Yeah or I start and get to rusty bolts that I don't want to get the blame for rounding off haha!

Back