what did you do to your micra today ?

Compulsory MOT photo...
Passed with one advisory and I don't even know what it's for!
Woooo Melody!
a1a2f96fe0a1f36c4d565732aef99938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24l807b.jpg

Door card taken off to reveal blown speaker .....

23k56pg.jpg

Also: got the door closed properly and cleaned the door sensor thingy as I thought it was faulty.
9fur1k.jpg

Time has come to scrap the Micra :-(

I will probably buy another in the future but the time has come for the mystique so that I can get the mini back on the road :)

Just out of interest would the alloys (14") be of any value?

Basically is it worth me messing around finding some steel wheels just to drive it to the scrap yard?

Time has come to scrap the Micra :-(

I will probably buy another in the future but the time has come for the mystique so that I can get the mini back on the road :)

Just out of interest would the alloys (14") be of any value?

Basically is it worth me messing around finding some steel wheels just to drive it to the scrap yard?
Certainly no harm in asking £50 and their steels!

i,m trying to achieve this sort of thing jamie (rotational idle) for when i,m posing along the high street in 5th @ 1k rpm :D
i get loads of guy,s asking "what engine you got in that micra mate" so wanna go a bit more hardcore :) that vid was just #1 injector disconnected, but i,ll try a flasher unit on the injector fuse feed, or signal generator/pwm or whatever

i,m trying to achieve this sort of thing jamie (rotational idle) for when i,m posing along the high street in 5th @ 1k rpm :D
i get loads of guy,s asking "what engine you got in that micra mate" so wanna go a bit more hardcore :) that vid was just #1 injector disconnected, but i,ll try a flasher unit on the injector fuse feed, or signal generator/pwm or whatever
the flasher relay idea did,nt work :( the injectors are only open a few milliseconds, so by the time the relay had thrown the injection event had been and gone (i could feel the flasher clicking but cyl#1 just was,nt firing
so we just wired a switch to #1 injector instead, mounted on the gearknob
it doubles as a ghetto launch control :) because with the tubby and lightened and drilled flywheel its pretty difficult not to stall or wheelspin at times, and having a 30% power reduction means you can dump the throttle and clutch easier

P3220605.JPG

This

Finished 2nd in class, only beaten by a 180bhp ex. race car Fiesta, being many faster cars (911's, VX220 on ITB's TVR's etc...) and father in law who was in his Clio 197 Cup Car.

Good day :)

Full blog report to follow later in the week, got to get ready for Woodbridge Stages next Sunday.

Went to a track day at Combe around the corner from Isaac, popped him a visit and packed a load of exhaust pipe and 2 k10 seats for project sunny in the back, slowly and surely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So made a really bad aux head unit swap .... Looks really bad, but it works :D
2eph4y8.jpg

Spent most of the day working on that, also did a few things to the new car, got the CAI off, and already sold it.
Got the dizzy off the Super S too. Allll the micra things. Will update respective blogs tonight with more pictures. Got my hands dirty too :D

Back