what did you do to your micra today ?

Cut out the wheel well?

Was thinking more along the lines of autograss cars Stani, cut out the whole rear floor & replace with two wishbones, instant fully independant suspension & alot less weight... then recover the boot floor with an alloy pannel ;)

picture.php

Was thinking more along the lines of autograss cars Stani, cut out the whole rear floor & replace with two wishbones, instant fully independant suspension & alot less weight... then recover the boot floor with an alloy pannel ;)
hmm food for thought :)
i have in mind a simpler 3 point axle like the N16, instead of the 5 point stock axle

n16.jpg

hmm food for thought :)
i have in mind a simpler 3 point axle like the N16, instead of the 5 point stock axle

View attachment 20646

Good plan frank, taking an idea from that & saving the boot floor i wonder if you could rig a wishbone from the two trailing arm points & use the turret for a coil over :) maybe join them across with a rose jointed tube, il have to get to the drawing board!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,in and out of retirement,,,back in retirement with this slodger.
310712-1855.jpg

is it anissan i spose. :)
310712-1856.jpg

gear throw on this isnt good.things could be worse if r reg sr is beyond repairable

got some matiz front struts, corsa rear dampers, spare panhard rod, p11 airbox, and a years tax :D back on the road!!! just got to modify the struts and panhard on the weekend for lows :D

got some matiz front struts, corsa rear dampers, spare panhard rod, p11 airbox, and a years tax :D back on the road!!! just got to modify the struts and panhard on the weekend for lows :D
and i got me some more suzuki alto springs (i,ll roadtest them this time) and some ignis ones to try too :)

P8010057.JPG

Do the corsa rear dampers just bolt on?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Increases the compression ratio Chris by reducing the space left when the piston is at the top of it's stroke.

Increases the compression ratio Chris by reducing the space left when the piston is at the top of it's stroke.
Does that mean that when the fuel ignites its in a smaller area squared. Thus giving more power out put. Would that be torque.. no more ... what's the word.. like the force in which the piston is shot back?

4 hrs maybe, 1st timer :) my inlet mani only has the easy accessible 6 bolts in (the 2 underneath are a basturd, and were binned) but you can lift the head with both mani,s attached if you want :)

It's not really to clean tho. First you have to shampoo it, then polish it, and then this product (which is not abrasive at all and will feed your paint with resin after an abrasive polish)

Yes you will save time and products ;) I think you need at least 3 hours to wash/dry/polish/wax and you can't skip one of those taste if you don't want to waste your job:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...resin-polish-and-shampoo-conditioner-thoughts

Thread confirming Super Resin Polish is just a "filler":
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=100889
and that it wont remove swirls/scrathes (bottom of the page):
http://www.valetshop.co.uk/categories/wax/autoglym-super-resin-polish-500ml.htm

I'm currently reading looooot of stuff about detailling and products and I'm about to order on shinearama. I will post in my cars topic. Still reading about the pad/applicators/drying towels/buffing towels...

Yes you will save time and products ;)
I'm currently reading looooot of stuff about detailling and products and I'm about to order on shinearama. I will post in my cars topic. Still reading about the pad/applicators/drying towels/buffing towels...

Why does that sound like its going to get expensive lol. :D

I've edited my previous reply, yes it's expensive and time consuming :( I'm thinking about buying a machine... but the black paint is so soft I'm a bit scary to mess it up... maybe the white one is less sensitive!
Black cars = sexy nightmare

WAIDTMMT? (what am i doing to my micra tomorrow)

Taking the whole engine out to fit a helix clutch, different gearbox, redo turbo oil return, fit oil temp and pressure sensors, change oil filter and fluids and clean the engine where i couldnt reach last time lol

Taking the whole engine out to fit a helix clutch, different gearbox, redo turbo oil return, fit oil temp and pressure sensors, change oil filter and fluids and clean the engine where i couldnt reach last time lol
Standard gear box stani?

Fancy fitting my engine too while your on ;) lol

Honestly its not that hard but ive found when others who are inexperienced in mechanics they just cant take bolts out, always rounding them lol

Back