what did you do to your micra today ?

what i did was i bought a early p10 non nats egt ecu which has solved the hunting revs, and has brought the lambda and hc readings right down just need to sort the co now

what i did was i bought a early p10 non nats egt ecu which has solved the hunting revs, and has brought the lambda and hc readings right down just need to sort the co now
a stock ecu should be closed looping ok eh glen, i would check that it is with a voltmeter first tho (i doubt you will pass the CO if its not) and if it is then cat maybe ?

Found this MSC emblem shape mirror
1381934202542.jpg

@James

Pictures speak a thousand words eh Steve... so actually you're quite talkative with all these memes :D

Indeed I am,

GTA/BF4 tonight?

Try not to get stab when your talking down the mic, sounded painful haha

WDID?

Boot lid should FINALLY BE HERE FIRDAY :D

Need to get jap plate made, but I cant quite decide one what spoiler to use =[

Nismo or wrap around =[

Indeed I am,

GTA/BF4 tonight?

WDID?

Nismo or wrap around =[
Theres also a top lip spoiler you get on tempests I think

Theres also a top lip spoiler you get on tempests I think

Well I look at SK's car/old car and it looks really good with the wrap around joining onto the mid spoiler,

Just cant decide. im going ot go ahead with the nismo for now but keep the spare wrap around just incase :)

Indeed I am,

GTA/BF4 tonight?

WDID?

Nismo or wrap around =[
does nobody have bf3 or mw3 anymore? i'm not ready for these newfangled things yet! i was enjoying forza dammit!

I would join in but I've not got live anymore, can't afford luxuries when you're a month a way from learning to drive :p

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Call of duty :) my xbox live name is xLiiTLE PRiiCEYx exscuse the sad name i made the account adges ago *rollseyes* even now and again I come online :) x

Cod died after CoD4 :L

BF3 is epic but im not buying it again when the new one is weeks away.

And I still have Forza 4, we should get a race night :L

cod died after mw2 mate.

i am cod gamer. i always get nukes sometimes and more kills & less deaths. i used to be pro these days before. nowsday, people are noob and camping.:rolleyes: i hate black ops but zombies games are the best. COD ghosts is coming soon so i might get it or not.

Hi Frank, there may be two options as mines hylical cut I'm 99% sure, iv got pics from when I ground thmoe gearbox casing out il have a look :)
yes matt,s pic on his pdf shows a helical one eh paul, you rally guy,s might be more suited to the closer ratio smaller 1.0 p/fl gearbox,s ? :)

Back