what did you do to your micra today ?

Preach it!
101019_mcmillan_ap_392_regular.jpg

So have you now got 'Preaching black guy' in your google search history now to find that picture? :p
First I searched for "Pastor" then "Preaching". None of the photos suited.

So I remember a pic that was a coilover meme, searched for that, found this guy's name, then searched for him and found it. Tada :)

Back on topic ;)

yeah got photos at the time. Having looked up the process i really doubt i'll bother, its just not worth all the hassle for what maybe fifty quid if im lucky. I'll just carry on griping and despising them as i always have. Dug out my old shocks and springs to fit later. Back to the old grinder for leveling it out :)
Stroppy yet mildly worded email sent. However i feel a tit as i thing i got nsf and osf mixed up... oh well! still a blown shock whatever side its on!

Ask for a copy of their maintenance schedule, and a copy of the last time they inspected the road. Also a copy of any other claims made against the road. They have to give it to you under the freedom of information act.
DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. For the amount in question they will fold, any whiplash ????

Ask for a copy of their maintenance schedule, and a copy of the last time they inspected the road. Also a copy of any other claims made against the road. They have to give it to you under the freedom of information act.
DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. For the amount in question they will fold, any whiplash ????
Good point, when(if) they get back to me i will ask. and i dunno but it jarred the hell out of my back! lucky i've already done the army selection/medical tests haha

Good point, when(if) they get back to me i will ask. and i dunno but it jarred the hell out of my back! lucky i've already done the army selection/medical tests haha
They have to get back to you within 7 days, its the law, quote the Wolfe report. If they do not reply within 7 days they have to pay you your claim ...end of. I used to work in local government, things may have changed but I doubt it.
Give em hell !!!!!

spent some of my insurance money on front jap pressed plate, rear normal pressed plate, <3haters sticker, and jdm learner driver stickers! on the plus side i got my horn working with my new wheel!:D

They have to get back to you within 7 days, its the law, quote the Wolfe report. If they do not reply within 7 days they have to pay you your claim ...end of. I used to work in local government, things may have changed but I doubt it.
Give em hell !!!!!
Cheers, I'll look into it :) we'll see what they do eh?

spent some of my insurance money on front jap pressed plate, rear normal pressed plate, <3haters sticker, and jdm learner driver stickers! on the plus side i got my horn working with my new wheel!:D

My misses end up spending my insurance money then moans when she has to pay me back :D

It came out from the front slightly , pushed it back a bit and some of the rubber bits that keep it in place fell right down the back and the vent now constantly faces down. Held in place now, seriously, no more tampering with this car! It runs perfectly, no more useless tampering for it haha.

WDIDT?
Swapped parking spaces with my mum while she's away for the week, her SVE is in my spot and visa versa.
makes sense as she's not exactly using the car :p, and it's a pain for me to wiggle around it everyday LOL

...also popped to the shops to get the paper and discovered that my Dic of a brother has stolen money from my purse again :mad:
...will be getting my folding shovel out of the boot later, I think <_<
luckily I had just about enough for the paper, good thing I didn't buy anything else,
I hate having to put stuff back if I don't have enough pennies :oops:

ETA: on a happier note, I'm currently bidding on a pair of my wheels....so I can finally paint a set black or anthracite! ;)

Went in for her MOT today, would have gone straight through but the bloody airbag light not going out. New bloody regulations have come in apparently, went through last year with it on.:mad:
However my fitter is struggling a bit on this, plugged his reader in but showed nothing. He's not the best on leccy stuff so if any-one has any ideas - I'll luv ya forever ...pretty please.

Wdid? So far... Fixed the high beams, sidelights and number plate lights. All three plate light wires had sheared totally in the flex part! Been like that for a year lol. Next up fix the leak from the scuttle panel and then order new coilovers to fix before my mot next month.

Went in for her MOT today, would have gone straight through but the bloody airbag light not going out. New bloody regulations have come in apparently, went through last year with it on.:mad:
However my fitter is struggling a bit on this, plugged his reader in but showed nothing. He's not the best on leccy stuff so if any-one has any ideas - I'll luv ya forever ...pretty please.

Hi, the light has to work for mot but does not have to "operate correctly" (no self check). So to pass mot you could just wire the bulb to the oil pressure bulb... Itl come on with ign, then go off as soon as the engine is running.
Andy

Hi, the light has to work for mot but does not have to "operate correctly" (no self check). So to pass mot you could just wire the bulb to the oil pressure bulb... Itl come on with ign, then go off as soon as the engine is running.
Andy
Or just change the clocks like I did no airbag light at all ;)

Andy
Love it, I'll pass that on to the fitter - owe you one or two pints for that one ...cheers.

Wdid? So far... Fixed the high beams, sidelights and number plate lights. All three plate light wires had sheared totally in the flex part! Been like that for a year lol. Next up fix the leak from the scuttle panel and then order new coilovers to fix before my mot next month.
What's the scuttle panel??

Love it, I'll pass that on to the fitter - owe you one or two pints for that one ...cheers.
Still not done yet, spoke to the fitter and he sort of hummed and hammed, scratched his head and said he would have a look.
Don't think he's keen on running a wire between the bulbs, any-one done it ????

Still not done yet, spoke to the fitter and he sort of hummed and hammed, scratched his head and said he would have a look.
Don't think he's keen on running a wire between the bulbs, any-one done it ????
Yep ive done it recently.

Aside from that..... Wdidt.
Fitted a ebay manifold and dp... Bloody O2 sensor fouls the rad, so no Sensor fitted today will weld a new boss on tomorrow, on the sr20 it only reads from 2 cylinders... Weird eh. Surely ill get a better reading if mount it in the dp where its single 2.5".
Must get a wideband.

Decided to fix my wobbily steering wheel. It's been wobbily since I fitted the boss kit.

I blamed the cheap boss, but it turns out the steering column nut was at the end of the thread and couldn't tighten anymore allowing the boss to wiggle a little.

Anyway, two of these big bastards, M16 washers, about 2mm thick

9fGLtLC.jpg

And the problem has gone. Rock solid steering wheel. Yay!

Decided to fix my wobbily steering wheel. It's been wobbily since I fitted the boss kit.

I blamed the cheap boss, but it turns out the steering column nut was at the end of the thread and couldn't tighten anymore allowing the boss to wiggle a little.

Anyway, two of these big bastards, M16 washers, about 2mm thick

9fGLtLC.jpg

And the problem has gone. Rock solid steering wheel. Yay!

I have this problem, might need to try this!

Cheers man :p

Back