what did you do to your micra today ?

Wdid? Replaced fuel filter as it appeared to be the original :rolleyes: Not exciting enough for pics I'm afraid. I did go 'shopping' though so there will be a better update tomorrow.....including pics ;)

I'm not going for low profile, they're stock almera tires and I'm cheap. I like the larger profile anyway as it'll make my speedo rear correctly

fitted speakrs from my k11 and gave it a quick wash for the car show tomorrow as i managed to get onto a club stand last minute :)
de7b8c5f-e924-4253-94df-c3fbc33584ef_zps952467e1.jpg

WDIDT?

Actually it is not what I did today, rather what the whole of last week. After failing MOT on Monday, took to a friend for welding, and did the welding. While removing the tyre, used force and the stand pushed the sills in and a new whole apeared which made the MOT failed again. The MOT guy did some welding which he passed the MOT.

Removed the alloy wheels from the silver one and put on the red. Neighbor came round and asked if I named yet. Since the last three letters is BUR I called Burt as in the Simsons:).

While removing the tyre noticed the CV boot is broken and some fresh grease was out and the passenger side wheel is not spinning freely as the driver side one. It seems the caliper (the one I have replaced the one with a little rip on the tube ) is somehow jamed:( . Last night ordered couple of universal CV boots. Don't know whey will the arrive.

Removed the wiper arms and found the driver side are was damaged and hence damaged the linkage as well.

Now on the order list are:

1. A new passenger side caliper
2. driver side wiper arm (possibly arm linkage)
3. Rare door handle
4. Passenger side rear light (it is has a crack on it)
5. Driver side wing mirror with split (the one already on is not original although not broken)
6. Drive belts

On the list to do:

1. Book VOSA VIC chekc
2. Tax "Burt" on the counter at the nearest DVLA office
3. Clean and paint the calipers and drums (black or silver)
4. Removed the strips
5. Repair the driver side door or replace it
6. Remove/treat the rust underneath
7. seal underneath with either waxoyl + used engine oil or a good suggestion from the members here
8. Replace the whole sills or cut the corroded part and do a good welding that lasts for at least 3 years

Of-course with the help, advise and suggestions from the members here.

Regards

Wdid? Yesterday actually but didn't get pics till today. Went 'shopping' and got a few items CHEAP ;) First off was......
IMAG0580_zps19a2c0af.jpg

Interior from a SR. It also included the doorcards but as I don't have leccy windows I couldn't use them, I'll just get some upholstery paint and respray the existing fabric on original door cards. The seats are probably still not the ideal colour but so much better than the previous 'shades of autumn??' theme. They are also sooo much more comfortable and supportive :)

Next up was..............
IMAG0579_zpsd28ce4b7.jpg

Parcel shelf with rear speakers, unbelievable difference to sound quality and volume :D

And finally.................
IMAG0581_zps08881ae5.jpg

Full set of 4 genuine Nissan tailored floor mats, perfect fit and don't move around, unlike the poundstretcher specials they've replaced :rolleyes:

Thats all for now folks ;)

I paid for 24 hour overnight delivery on the corsa shocks I put on my car, but the delivery driver was stumped by the instructions on the door to my building ("Type in numer of flat then press call button", hardly rocket science) so drove off without delivering. I called company about it and they arranged delivery for next day and got them, but I contacted ebayer and said I didn't feel I should pay for the delivery costs if I didn't get the service I paid for and asked for a refund on the postage.

Ebayer refunded the whole sale.

£19.00 richer now :D

I paid for 24 hour overnight delivery on the corsa shocks I put on my car, but the delivery driver was stumped by the instructions on the door to my building ("Type in numer of flat then press call button", hardly rocket science) so drove off without delivering. I called company about it and they arranged delivery for next day and got them, but I contacted ebayer and said I didn't feel I should pay for the delivery costs if I didn't get the service I paid for and asked for a refund on the postage.

Ebayer refunded the whole sale.

£19.00 richer now :D
Nice. You shafted the seller for the companies fault. Should of got the money refunded by the postage co.

Nice. You shafted the seller for the companies fault. Should of got the money refunded by the postage co.
My contractual agreement was with the seller, it is the sellers respobsibility to ensure he can provide the service he advertises. The seller broke the contract therefore the seller is the one who should refund me. The seller is now entitled to claim the money back from the courier as the courier broke the contractual agreement with the seller.

There is nothing imoral here.

My contractual agreement was with the seller, it is the sellers respobsibility to ensure he can provide the service he advertises. The seller broke the contract therefore the seller is the one who should refund me. The seller is now entitled to claim the money back from the courier as the courier broke the contractual agreement with the seller.

There is nothing imoral here.
Correct. The seller will definitely reclaim his money from the courier company, and will get it.;)

Micrade did you get your interior from a guy in Sheffield ?
I wonder ........
If its the same guy I got my bumper off
Did you get a full interior and some sr clocks too ? And maybe a rear bumper?

Micrade did you get your interior from a guy in Sheffield ?
I wonder ........
If its the same guy I got my bumper off
Did you get a full interior and some sr clocks too ? And maybe a rear bumper?
I did mate yes. I didn't get clocks cos they won't work on a facelift :( I got his engine too :D

Did small service: oil, oil filter, air filter and did good cleaning of air box( real ground in side, I can plant flowers)
photo.JPG

photo(1).JPG

next week I will take a look inside air feeding pipe

Wdid? Yesterday actually but didn't get pics till today. Went 'shopping' and got a few items CHEAP ;) First off was......

Interior from a SR. It also included the doorcards but as I don't have leccy windows I couldn't use them, I'll just get some upholstery paint and respray the existing fabric on original door cards.

could you not have taken the top half of the door handle off and swapped it with yours as they clip in and the put a hole in the door card for the winder as the winder has a black disc that hides the hole>

could you not have taken the top half of the door handle off and swapped it with yours as they clip in and the put a hole in the door card for the winder as the winder has a black disc that hides the hole>
Right where the winder would have gone was a big square opening :( It will be so much easier to recover/recolour my existing doorcard

Back