Well and truely bitten by my K11

I mean that in a good way!

Over the years I've had well over 300 hundred cars, land rovers, porkers, skodas, bm's, mercs, volvo's etc

I've built 4 kit cars, several volvo 240 glt turbo's to drift spec, I've drifted an mx5 etc and I've done a bit motorcycle thrashing, great for only being 29!

It was when I worked for Nissan when the K12 just came out, we had quite a few old dears trade in K11's for the new k12's and I got to take any of the stock home, I had the choice of the new xtrail, new primera, the k12 and even the 350z, however I loved the K11's the old dears traded in so I took them home more often than not. When I left I never thought about them again until I needed a decently frugal little commuter.

So my little 1ltr w plate came into my life, swiftly followed by an lx l plate 1.3.

Today I started on ripping out the 1.3 ready to drop into my 1.0's engine bay. I now have plans for a replacement gauge cluster with rev counter, lowered suspension, strut braces, anti roll bars and a rollcage, I have no interest in fancy wheels just standard banded steelies.

Ive also fitted an HID kit from my old landy :)

I really have taken a shine to my little car :)

I keep looking at them frank and the thoughts going through my mind are "that would make a great little slammed run around, and I could keep it in the barn", "that would make a great little rally rep, and I could keep it in the barn", "that would be a great 2.0l project, or even a rwd project, and I could keep it in the barn". I find micra's are so cheap its silly, for how much it takes to fill my P38 range rover I could by a rough K11 with tax and test, and they take up no room at all.

I've never been bitten by one but I've bust my knuckles, bumped my head and burned thru every layer of clothing with them though! LOL!

Ive had so many motors as I went through a stage of being a used car dealer on the side :)

yes yes just look at what they can do !:grinning:
07.jpg

from this thread
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/39805-Micra-now-allowed-in-the-Juniors-section-of-stock-car-racing

Back