Well... end of an era!!!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Well, a guy came up from Kent yesterday to pick the kit up, and also took quite a few other bits. He hasn't passed his test yet, but seemed like a decent guy, he got his micra off a relative and seems to be planning quite a bit for it so hopefully you will all see the kit back in its former glory when he gets it sorted and passes his test. :) Also had MSC stickers on the windows he took so he may find his way here. Glad to see it go to a good home, but in the end I just needed rid of it.

Kinda the end of an era, and the shell will hopefully be getting scrapped next week now that everything is just about off it. I will be putting the rest of the stuff on Ebay this week so watch out for links. I haven't been posting on here as much since I got the golf so probably won't be on here as much anymore. I will try and renew my membership, but at the mo I am skint so may be a few weeks. Just wana say thanks to everyone for supporting me through doing my car, shame I couldn't get it sorted but worked out ok in the end as I am over the moon with the golf turbo, and love it even more than I did the micra now I reckon hehe. Got some nice plans for that also. ;) Love it. :D I will pop back on every now and again and hopefully get to some future meets but for now see y'all around. :) Hugs. :p

Nice one man. Best thing to do was get rid of it. The golf you got now is stunning so keep that in good nick!
Will PM you about some stuff from the car. Chin up, see you soon as i'm down to see G in a few weeks (before X-mas i hope) and i'll get a spin in the new car then :)

Titch :kungfu:

been good knowing ya dan all the besty with your new car mate hope it works out for you better, dont let any muppets near the golf :)

Even though I still never met you Mat!!! :p Yeah the golf will be very well looked after, I can promise that. :p No worries Titch, be good to see you again. :)

All the best Micra Man! Look after that car, or even better, give it to Ems! She wants it.

later mman...keep modding.

hopefully see you at one of the meets in the future, if i can ever get my bloomin car ready to go......

Back