• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Wee Mighty!

PICS PICS PICS

Apologies theyre not the best pictures (off the phone)

IMG_10451_zpsc914a2be.jpg

IMG_10431_zpscec614c5.jpg

Cant run them until I sort out the tread poke :(

Front..

IMG_10401_zps129f9094.jpg

IMG_10381_zps38774dd4.jpg

And rear...

IMG_10421_zps22b9d184.jpg

IMG_10371_zpsc09aa8fb.jpg

What would be the best to sort this? Camber on the front and roll the rear arches?

Coilies is definitely on the cards in the near future, need to drop it lower :D

Really happy with them :)

Bout that thug lyf ;)

what do they know bout the tug life,,,,,,swinging in tree's street in the chest got a knife,,,now i'm really thinking can i get wife,,,,naaa it to late cause of stress strife.
how do they feel bout thug life,,,,,,,these silly street and a bread knife,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:)

i would check at a local mot station unless someone else can confirm but i think as long as the tyre sizes are the same on the same axle you should be ok ,

i,e, 175/ on front and 165 rear on both sides but you couldnt have one front 175 and one 165

I have different size tyres at the front and back
...it's against the law on the same axle
...which is why I truly don't understand space saver wheels o_O

My fronts are 185/50 R16
Rears 195/45 R16

Hope that helps ;)

ETA: car is lookin' bootiful by the way Scott :p

Yeah aslong as the the tyre sizes are the same on each axle then its fine :)

Still trying to decide the best route to go for the rear tread poke!

And thank you very much Jen :p

MOT Prep has begun!

Had my car in my mates garage getting my discs and pads done yesterday, feels miles better!

He wasnt too happy when my car got beached on the ramp :oops:

All I need to do now is..

- Fill the holes I have in my rear arches, feck it full of stickaflex and covering with something or other as a temporary measure then Ill get it welded
- Standard springs on the rear
- Bodyshot the underside so it looks a little tidier

hoping that does the job :)

Just got word back from my MOT

Failed :/

- Yellow tints
- Rear Brake pipes
- Trackrod end
- Window wipers
- Rear Springs
- Welding needing done

Bit gutted :/ need to wait and see how much its all going to cost before I decide what's happening with it.

Tints are easy to remove put back on, or do what I have and get the yellow bulb covers :p

Wipers are easy that's like 6 quid for new ones haha

Springs I assume weren't captive? shove some stock ones in :p

Sure @IRNBROO could help you out on a few parts :p

Springs are cheap. Maybe someone here has an old oe set lying about.
What about the rear pipes?
How much welding
Rest is too simple to worry about

Just been told over the phone what its failed on not sure whats exactly wrong with the brake pipes and in terms of welding its to fairly large holes in each of my rear arches

Where you from Huggy? Scotland hopefully? haha

Guessing so, Not got my fail slip yet, told over the phone by my mate whos garage it went through

They said itll be about £300+ for parts and labour if they done everything, just waiting to find out how much it would be for track rod end, brake pipes and welding to cost and for me to change the suspension myself!

Ahhh forgot you were Scotland based.... Im only 6hrs away from Glasgow haha

haha Ideally I would need them by tommorow morning :p

The situation I need is for me to change suspension, remove tints and new wiper blades tommorrow which is difficult for a clueless sod like myself! because after tommorow ill have no time to do it becuase of work and thatll mean a long time without a car or pay top dollar for them to do the lot!

+1 for road rallying

Join your local motor club and get stuck in to 12-cars/road rallies and autosolos and do some marshaling.

B roads are fun but there's nothing like a but of competition.

If I had the cash to say, get another micra for rallying then I would probably genuinely look into getting in to it but I can't see that happening anytime soon so ill be sticking to being a little sc3n3 qu33n just now :p

Can see both of you shaking your heads in disapproval as you read that :p

Back