Mighty - The end

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Well...

After having Mighty in our family since brand spanking new... And since that day dreaming of turbocharging it, the time has to come to hand over the keys...

Tomorrow I say goodbye to over 3 years of blood, sweat, tears and alot of mispent youth and money. I'm 100% sure that I will miss the car and not have another as good as Mighty was to me, but circumstances, better judgement and family issues had to make way for a bigger car

To all that helped with the building, maintenance and getting parts for the car I say a BIG thankyou....

And to all the other turbocharged/supercharged (here's to you Dave!) Micra owners out there.. Next time you're in Canberra, swing by and show me what I'll be sorely missing...

But don't worry, you haven't gotten rid of me.. I'll still be around, but not in a Micra...

... Or will I?

Sean

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Seano, mate, buddy, pal,tis a sad day but I am sure your ghost will live on in "your" Micra.
No none of the money, time was misspent. Just part of life and the adventures we all have along the way.
Yep when Whitey invades Canberra will sure swing by and remind you of what you are missing.
Will "your" car still be seen around Canberra??
All the best mate and keep us all informed via this site.
"does wipes away tear dance"

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Thats the only thing that is consoling me at the moment Dave, its moving just up the road from me (2 turbo Micra's in the same suburb Cisco...)

*sigh*

I'll be skulking around the site still though!

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Well congrats to the new owner and a fast sale for Sean.

I'm sure we'll see mighty cruising around being taken care of very well.

Awesome. Yes you still must keep in touch Seano.

Good luck with your new automotive adventures.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Well...

Just bought my Celsior!!! Godamn that thing is LUXURY

I'll post up some pics of it when I get it, but to wet your appetite:

White leather, heated, electric and vibrating seats; power EVERYTHING; adjustable airbag suspension...

Ohhh my

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
He just got picked up just then and its starting to sink in now...

I feel like crying.

There's something about someone driving your car away and you knowing you'll never drive it again thats ver depressing...

What have I done?!

Sean - depression sucks

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
I could never sell my car to someone living close by, seeing it and remembering the good times. Not to mention if they don't look after it :(
Sean, I hope you love your new car with the passion that you did for your mighty micra, cheer up, if you miss it that much you can always buy another one later on. Hell, they might even start importing the K12's and we can give those Swifts a run for their money :p

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Nice car mighty. Its one of the cars Id love to have. At least it has one of the best V8's in the world unlike the crappy push rod V8's in the 'common'doors
I would love one in peal white with big crome wheels and lowered :) Sweet.

CMF_klingon

» CMF Member
hey man mighty is a rocket we did some stuff to it today we put a new steering wheel on it, and shifter. painted front calipers blue, put new globes in 90\100 watters rule... we are painting bumpers mirfrors and door handles next year we'll post some piccys also a scoop is going in for the cooler'. man youve done a bloody good job bombing this ride out man. thanks for selling such a beaut car. catch ya round. hacve to race the celisor against mighty.

cisco

» CMF Member
Sounds awesome klingon!

Oh no the lovely black calipers are gone! :)

At least mighty passed those onto his brother bluey to carry that gene on.

I bet you are having a ball with that car, its a great beast.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
:( Way to make me feel even worse...

Haha all the Turbo/supercharged cars are part of a convent.. Brother Bluey and Brother White Knight!

*sigh* I pick up the car today... slamming in a new airbag controller so I can dump the balls out of it.

I'm keen to see what you guys do to Mighty next to take him to the next level..

At least he went to someone who appreciates him

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
If I see a micra getting around with chromies, its going to bring tears to my eyes!

cisco

» CMF Member
16inch bbs look awesome. I agree. Actually there used to be a super s in the ACT with those. Very nice.

That was back in 1999-2000 though - a guy named Adam on the original site.

Anyone know this car?

cisco

» CMF Member
Hahahaha. I'm in love with your car seano.

Its so tough. It really has that jabba suspension? haha yes.

Awesome. I would love that as my second car along with bluey.

cisco

» CMF Member
You've got to have the racer and the luxo.

I'll keep bluey forever as the racer. Just need to get a phat luxo like that. Full blown crazy audio setup, stupendous V8, plush leather, massive alarm, massive dark window tinting. Oh loving it.

You look like the Japanese president driving around in that thing Seano.

cisco

» CMF Member
Oi come over and take us for a spin.

I'm just sitting at home listening to the subwoofer.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
i like that car, however i cant remember if i saw that when i went to australia nearly 2months back :-(

can i ask, i know im going to be wrong casue its me lol, but the background reminds me of "silverdale, NSW"??? is that where those pics where taken?? it just reminded me of where i was staying? i know it could be anywhere cause austalia (nearly all of it) looks the same in some way?

cheers

Napster

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Whoa Seano!! Thats a lot of car.
Cisco by the time he thinks about turning into a corner you are through it.
Its a real arse wiggler thats for sure.
Seano totally and utterly new driving technique required.
I can see you in that with the pink shirt on.
I dunno if I could ever own some big limo. I just feel so divorced from the road and your response times have to be so far ahead.
Nah stick with fire eating shopping trollys.
Anyway I am sure you will enjoy it. I hope next time I come to Canberra you will not look down upon us lowly Micra drivers from your rareified atmosphere.

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha I agree with White Knight.

I would only get a car like that purely for the image and cruisability/comfort.

Its tough and fun to drive around like a pimp.
I wouldn't buy it to be fast or beat everyone etc.

It would be pretty nice to punt up to Newcastle in.

CMF_Napster

» CMF Member
haahaa : "the rims need to be 2" bigger"??? no way bud thats crazy!!

there already big lol. but then if thats what u like then thats great! all up to u and ur style!

i dont like them to big, but i dont mind them.

thats me though

napster

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I'll get some more pictures soon guys...

Its freaking GREAT to drive... So smooth etc

Everywhere you go it gets looks even if you're just sitting there, I don't know what it is.

First on the agenda... VIP style tint (had to come off for rego) and then a VIP bodykit and respray in the same colour. The car has NO dents so I can just rough up the existing paint and spray over the top

Cisco, give me a call when you're free and I'll swing by!

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I won't say what I got it for because of the owners request *he's a very good friend* but I got it ALOT less than the market value of $15,000 with $2,500-$3,000 worth of 19" rims

P.S.... The car can sit even lower than that

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Hehe I just saw Seano driving with someone else in the car.

Looks very flash! You look like a big toff now Seano.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Most likely the missus... She loves the thing *pictures her reclining and constantly reminding of how much comfier it is than the Micra*

Where did you see me dude?

Sean

Back