• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Wee Mighty!

Hold a small pencil against the body and run it across the arches. It will only do about 5mm at a time so where theres a gap it wont need cut until you scribe it a second time. I think they look good, i used to own the only set of proper bolt on arches for the micra years ago, best thing i did was sell them to matt humphris. Even they werent 100% spot on

Hold a small pencil against the body and run it across the arches. It will only do about 5mm at a time so where theres a gap it wont need cut until you scribe it a second time. I think they look good, i used to own the only set of proper bolt on arches for the micra years ago, best thing i did was sell them to matt humphris. Even they werent 100% spot on
Masking tape on the arches first, it'll be easier to see the pencil line and help to stop the fibreglass splintering when you cut it

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Okay cool and here's me thinking they weren't going to need to be trimmed.. Haha

@McMicra I was thinking of keeping them as they are, quite like them going all the way round the arch!

Okay cool and here's me thinking they weren't going to need to be trimmed.. Haha

@McMicra I was thinking of keeping them as they are, quite like them going all the way round the arch!

Just the black bump strip on the bumper gonna be a problem then eh.

An excuse to smooth the bumpers? :p

So I took a trip up to Dundee and ended up at @Stani1029's lock up, had a chat, ranted about cats, tried to get his tail lights off him and came home with a boot full of BOOOOOOOOST and an empty wallet :D

durazy7u.jpg

qa2uza2u.jpg

Let the fun begin :)

Good stuff man, was gonna go the boosted route aswell, but decided I quite like the idea of a fast 1.3 n/a :)

I just thought at the price Stanis kit was going for, if I decided to go turbo in the future it would cost so much more than what it cost buying the kit, would be stupid not to! Haha

Can't wait to get started :p

Bought a CG13 this morning off the bay of E

Only 24k on the clock so Im hoping it hasnt had a life of abuse and I'm on to a winner :D

Water sat in the bores is about the only potential 'abuse' it could have been subjected to at a breakers....

Finally got a space to get started on boosting this beatch! In my uncles workshop, not sure why I never asked him if I could use there in the first place rather than wasting time looking for a lock up but hey ho!

Had my turbo looked at and the exhaust seal is leaking which caused the oil to spew out it, dont know if I could trust myself to rebuild it myself and it would cost around £150 to get it reconditioned so I'll likely be cheaper just buying another turbo, but APPARENTLY Christmas presents are priority before buying car parts according to my mother so I need to wait a bit longer before buying another :(

So thats some good and bad news!

Heres a picture of a kitten hugging a sheep while sleeping so this post isnt so dull :D

hugging-kitten.jpg

Finally got a space to get started on boosting this beatch! In my uncles workshop, not sure why I never asked him if I could use there in the first place rather than wasting time looking for a lock up but hey ho!

Had my turbo looked at and the exhaust seal is leaking which caused the oil to spew out it, dont know if I could trust myself to rebuild it myself and it would cost around £150 to get it reconditioned so I'll likely be cheaper just buying another turbo, but APPARENTLY Christmas presents are priority before buying car parts according to my mother so I need to wait a bit longer before buying another :(

So thats some good and bad news!

Heres a picture of a kitten hugging a sheep while sleeping so this post isnt so dull :D

hugging-kitten.jpg
i know the feeling im not aloud to buy a cga3 until ll presents are bought

That sounds right good! First I've heard of that, be a bit gutted if you payed the 50 quid got in there and ended up not getting anything you particularly needed or worth anything though :p

Back