• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Wee Mighty!

I think I'm gonna have to change at least one, if not both, of my front tyres for my MOT in November/December
...and possibly my track rod ends ....again <_<
...hopefully they'll only be an advisory this time around :rolleyes:

Oh the Joys of MOT time eh? :p

I think I'm gonna have to change at least one, if not both, of my front tyres for my MOT in November/December
...and possibly my track rod ends ....again <_<
...hopefully they'll only be an advisory this time around :rolleyes:

Oh the Joys of MOT time eh? :p

I had to change my to front wheels to steels, put standards springs in the back and take my yellow tints off

It's sitting with some mad rake just now! Haha needing to get the "re-engineered springs" back in ASAP :p

Your micra should fly through mot ;)

I had to change my to front wheels to steels, put standards springs in the back and take my yellow tints off

It's sitting with some mad rake just now! Haha needing to get the "re-engineered springs" back in ASAP :p

Your micra should fly through mot ;)

Not too bad then?.... :p

I hope she flies through...last year she didn't have a single advisory LOL

Found a few snaps of the car from Driftland on Sunday!

1378528_552815381461374_745177849_n.jpg

599776_552815384794707_1918227000_n.jpg

599327_552815288128050_1470051825_n.jpg

I took the 'Static' sticker off this morning..

and also this has begun :p

DSC_0314_zps093649d3.jpg

payday smay day,

Do those arches fit yet? :p

payday smay day is the last piece to pay for the beginning of one very beautiful future for the micra :p

Not had a chance to try them yet, rain is fookinng me over! tommorow ill be doing it whether its raining or not though! haha

payday smay day is the last piece to pay for the beginning of one very beautiful future for the micra :p

Not had a chance to try them yet, rain is fookinng me over! tommorow ill be doing it whether its raining or not though! haha

haha dunno why im bothering as my next set of wheels are wide enough :p.

Care to share your plans scott?

Test fitted the arches with the 'cats today!

Was a terrible trial fit cause I only had a tiny roll of sellotape to hand but you get the idea

Just need sprayed gloss black and pop rivetted on now :)

They fill the arches alright I think, not perfect fitment but they dont exactly look lost!

DSC_0325_zps209f150d.jpg

DSC_0321_zps6bb5a202.jpg

DSC_0324_zps45c26188.jpg

DSC_0328_zpsb75efa68.jpg

DSC_0330_zpsec0f6351.jpg

DSC_0331_zps7543c355.jpg

The bulge in the back bumper means you have gap betrween the bodywork and the arch.

You need to cut a bit out to fit snug

I see what you mean, could be alright once theyre rivetted tight against the car, never thought to look at that actually

Ill keep a hacksaw at hand just incase :p

Scribe them into the bodywork and trim them for a better fit and to narrow them slightly for better 'fitment' ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Back