WANTED micra induction pipes

hi. i am to hack off the end of my resonator pipe on the air intake in order to help more air get in the engine, however i want an old one to do this with so i have my old standard one in the garage for when icome to sell the car. anybody got one to sell?

thanks

theres a couple of K11's in the scrapyard near me (southampton) a bit far from you with complete engines

Raceworx said:
iv got a full standard airbox and inlet for sale you can have the lot for £30 deli erd if you want mate..

alil bit on the expensive side... i bought mine for £2 from a scrapyard... yes £2 :laugh:

30quid is bit too much when theres 2quid ones around sorry :) im just after the pipes but i had a new discovery since then. i took the top of the airbox off and had a drive down my road the sound is awesome makes my k&n replacement panel sound pants. what filters would you guys recommend?? a induction kit (cone with hose pipe so filter is near the front of the engine) or just a bolt on filter (rip off standard box and put a cone on). thanks

well thats h=what my last one went for lol it can stay in my loft incase i need it! where did you get one for £2?? a full airbox! if so wheres the place cos i want some bits lol

I got a full airbox plus the extra piping and a k&n panel filter for £50. I only needed the airbox pan itself so got loads left to try a project with :D

it was from my local scrappy... in shields lol :D just go when the dumb ppl r on hehe :D

runaway-robot said:
it was from my local scrappy... in shields lol :D just go when the dumb ppl r on hehe :D

true, i got a brand new micra spare with original dunlop untouched tyre for £5

rlees85 said:
airbox cost me a tenner from a nissan primera. scottish-sr that k&n filter brand new or something?

It was a couple of months old, but I also got another full standard air intake that had been modified to accept another cold air intake and I also got the extra piping for this.

dogrosie

check my filter out on my pro my engin stays cool all the time now it cost 35 pound all together

hey thanks for holdin on for me but had quote from local scrappy at 10quid for box and airpipes and 15quid for parcel shelf.

thanks anyway tho:)

Back