Wanted: March Cabriolet

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
It's not fair, I fell in love with NeX's Cabriolet and now I want my own!
I have scoured teh internoots high and low and have come across very few of them! It's so daft, there was 8 on eBay not long ago - just when I didn't have the money!

So if anyone spots one in their local rag, Autotrader, on eBay, wherever, PM me please :) I have my eye on a Manual Turquoise one but I am waiting to hear from the seller.
My budget is a woefully low £1000 - to MAX £3000, and even that'll be negotiated on, too!

Dont worry we'll just put your lx where is was with a tent attached to it and he would never tell the difference ...

we'll get you one, don't worry

people will realise that the cars are not worth 3k when they find that no one buys them.

tho all of those are much cleaner than my car, i think my car needs some TLC :C

Did you stick photos of yours up Nex? I'd like to see it

How cool is this!

7a0f_19.JPG

Just do it dude, you know you want to ;)

I saw the ones on autotrader and Pistonheads, but Autotrader one is Silver (my least preferred colour) and the Pistonheads one is still in Japan and I would need to pay for shipping! I'd rather get one that's already in this country!

Thanks for looking peeps, keep your eyes peeled ;)

meh courlor dont matter, who cares if its silver, if its cheap buy it :p

altough that would be rushing into it and buying somthing your not 100% happy with lol.

exactly! ;)
Considering this will be a car i'll be keeping for a while, best not to get the one I didn't really want in the first place lol

how would it work with the irish numberplates over here though? And wow! I've never seen that deep green colour before!

how would it work with the irish numberplates over here though? And wow! I've never seen that deep green colour before!

i think we have a winner!! that green is georgous!!!! i will swap for my red one for that!

Like I said earlier though - I think Ireland is too far for me to go for a car - and my parents would freak that I went that far for a car lol

i went to the scrappy today and seen a march g# and guess what colour it was . . . PINK!! there was also a bolero march and loads of other march's with plenty of goodies but i hadnt got much cash with me and time wasnt in my favour, i got a nipple cover and nipples off that g# so im goin to get that painted to match my car. i was gonna take some pictures to show you lot but it was nearly 4:30 so it was basically dark and it was bucketing down... might head back up next weekend to see what else i can find :D

Back