Nissan March K11 Cabriolet - Summer 2014

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Well hello again MSC. It turns out the micra bug never truly disappears. Been browsing the forum for the last few months (particularly the turbo threads such as Stanni's, good work man!). Funnily enough I'm currently touring Europe in a T4 with the misses, rocked up in Oporto, Portugal at the moment but still plenty of thinking time and already making plans for when we return for the summer next year. One of the first things on the list will be getting some new motors and although the Tsport Corolla I had was plenty of fun (in a straight line anyway) I'll more than likely be investing in a Datsun of sorts (another love) or a K11 (more than likely a pre-facelift) which will be easily sorted at the time which then brings me to the titled thread. A mission in life is to steer the misses away from the god awful pug 206 she owned since she was 16 (which is still siting in temptation on her dads drive and is a bag of **** to work on :D) and one option that's she's very much warmed too is owning a K11 cabriolet which I'm obviously delighted about. So as a heads up all be it very premature if anyone has or knows of any cabriolets available in the new year (April/May more specifically) please do post links and info up, I know what the cabriolets cost and I've seen them go for between £1000-£2000 in the past so that would be the figure in mind. Failing that I may have to shove her in a facelift K11 with power steering of course :)

On another note I'll say a big hello (or 'bom nite' where we are) to all the members old and new, it's good to read posts from some familiar names (Frank and Seb of course) and I look forward to being a little more active in the coming months (not to active though as the misses might just kill me!)

Many thanks in advance. Joe.

Bumped. Back earlier than expected so if anyone knows of any cabriolets for sale let us know. Seen the silver one on ebay but a bit steep in my opinion!

Thanks joe.

Got my cabriolet booked in for a roof replacement as it's ripped at the side on 1st May for a weeks work.

Depends on what ur willing I pay. I know how much the roof is costing me and how much I paid for the car in sept

:)

ebegy7an.jpg

Back