FS: March Cabriolet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
Hi All

The time has come and I have decided to sell my Cabriolet as I have set another car in my sights.

The car has run beautifully since I bought it in January, has been used as a daily driver since Summer and never fails to miss a beat, let alone turn heads. Has just sailed through an MOT, and has a fresh 6 months of tax.
Mileage is currently at around 74,000

Standard Equipment includes:

#1275cc engine
#Electric Hood w/ Heated Glass window (Replaced 2008 with Mohair hood)
#Electric Windows
#PAS
#ABS with Vented discs (Pads have been replaced recently)
#Air Conditioning
#Air bags - Driver and Passenger
#Alloys
#Tokyo Map Interior
#Cupholders
#Armrest with cubbyhole
Original Jap JDM headunit

Options added in Japan:

#Fog Lights
#Reversing sensors
#JDM Option side skirts

Since I have owned it, I have added:

# Micra.org.uk stickers
# Aftermarket Autowatch Immobiliser
# 35mm lowering springs
# Bilstein gas struts
# Whiteline lower strut brace
# Clear indicator lenses
# Locking valve caps
# Locking Wheel Nuts
# Fli uprated speakers

Pics:
P060509_1928.jpg

P060509_1928_01.jpg

P060509_1927.jpg

I'm looking for £2200 ono, considering everything I've added to her, and the condition she is in. Price includes 2 outdoor car covers. She is an absolutely adorable car, and extremely rare!
Either PM me or post in this thread!
Will be on Pistonheads, eBay and Autotrader shortly

Pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1414677.htm
eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160391864175

might be better to sell it in the summer,

still its a steal at that price

i would recommend this car to anyone really iconic car, shame i don't have the money, i usually like to buy members cars and keep them in the club, its happened twice now anyway ;)

Shameless bump, now on Pistonheads and eBay

Pistonheads
eBay

Price now lowered too, as need to get rid asap.
Am surprised there is not more interest, I thought a lot of people on here liked it?

Everyone is skint! Post Christmas depression!

Hi Bern, yeah I am surprised too but never mind - if it doesn't sell I'll keep it for a bit longer lol
Just updated eBay with some new pics!

oh my i thought it would have sold by now chuck but then it is an acquired taste really im sure it will go soon if i didnt live in a rought area i would but it and put my body kit on from off me old car

I put in an offer but had it turned down, at the end of the day, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it!

Im sure my car is worth £5000.00 but doubt id sell it for that.

For that money you can get any of these; Im not saying they are better in any way but just got to look at it agaisnt these;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MGF-Convertab...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2c523eb6aa

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-Saab-900...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item33595f85e2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-Volkswag...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3a57243b2f

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-BMW-328I...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2a03eb6b15

Yeah but £1200 is basically a grand less than it is up at, and that's a hit I'm not willing to take considering the car.

Fair enough, but I'm not really too bothered about the competition.
Some people might not want a BMW, a Golf, a Saab or a MGF. It's all an acquired taste like jim Bling says, and frankly I'm thankful I've had a far better and more individual car than those. BMWs are everywhere, Golfs are everywhere, MGF's... None of them turn heads - The March does. But if you think it's a rip-off you don't have to buy it.

Like I've said, if need be I'll wait until summer, I'm sure it will sell then.

As soon as the first bit of sun appears... :)

too right ;) People will be clambering for soft tops then lol
It's a shame people think this cars a rip off, I guess special cars aren't worth much :(

if i didnt do mega miles chuck i would have it as i badly wanted one spray it black with black hood with my kit on would look the nuts like and defo a one off but i know i would get the mick taken

if i didnt do mega miles chuck i would have it as i badly wanted one spray it black with black hood with my kit on would look the nuts like and defo a one off but i know i would get the mick taken

No worries mate, I totally understand! That would look good - got the black roof already lol :) And who cares if you got the mick taken, it would be amazing - maybe drop an SR20 in there! ;)

Still for sale at £2200 ono, no rush to get rid really, but if anyone's interested just let me know!

Yup. Has bought my car on eBay but hasn't stumped up the money, so therefore I'm putting it up again lol

As someone who has sold many Micras on ebay etc. I don't think it is the right place for it!
Ebay is ok if you want to sell cars quickly or you are not really sure what to sell it for.
As you have a good idea what you want to sell it for I'd stick it on Pistonheads (which you have done), autotrader and advertise it in magazines such as Banzai etc.

It does look stunning but its one of those cars which won't sell fast. To 'Johnny car buyer' its not the cheapest convertible and it is still an R reg Micra.
You need to find the buyer who sees this for what it is (a rare, good looking JDM Micra that is February in the calender!) rather than what it is on paper.

I'd say you were asking less than the going rate for this car, someone will get a bargain, you just have to wait for the right buyer!

For goodness sake! I didn't know it was February in the calendar! I haven't got mine yet!! Grrr that is SO annoying! My car in the calendar and I won't get a copy in time to see it :(
I give up trying to sell it - I am fed up with it! I know someone will get a bargain, they just can't be bothered to realise that (you aside :p)
I think I will go ahead and just swap it with the Honda Beat I have been offered. The MX5 will have to wait :(

Werll have sold the car - to the least suspecting of people. My mum lol So all is well, car pretty much sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back