volt readings

Hi, it’s barrysheen here. New to all this forum stuff. Can you help me with the following ?
What are the voltage and resistance readings for a nissan micra 1.0 K11 1994, for the throttle body/maf TPS sensor, the idle control sensor, the O2 sensor, the destributor etc and what voltages should I be checking for on the ECU? I own a multi meter and don't really know where to start. I know the basics on electrics but mechanically pretty sound. Have put a second hand throttle body in recently and it sorted the problem which was registering on the code reader, but to begin with, with the original throttle body, there was always a slight surging at the same revs in every gear. The surging would speed up with wheel speed and disappear as revs would go over 2200 approx as I have no rev counter. I also replaced the distributor, leads, cap, rotary arm also gear box and drive shafts and wheels in case it was a problem with bent shafts/wheels etc. Voltages and resistance information tends to vary. I would really appreciate your help.

the t/p/s should be .5v barry (throttle closed), and the maf 1v to 1.3v at idle, and a maladjusted dizzy (timing) can result in surging :)

hello frank thaks for your reply,it also has slight hesitation also, i know this is very common with a micra but its driving me bonkers,almost feels like the engine mounts are gone also. If you plod alonge say at about 2000revs and let throttle off an on its very all or nothing, seems like its to lazy in deciding how much fuel to put in. My voltage is the same as you said above, my O2 sensor seems to stay at 0.05 volts on tick over then when you snap the throttle it will dip to minus then to positive 7 to 8 and then keep flowing up and down between a volt for a couple of seconds then just stays back at 0.05 volts. Is this normal? I thought it should always flow on tick over between 1 and 7 approx. I have adjusted the timing to all different settings but to no avail. At slow speeds in very high gear uphill it won't miss at all. It is the same cold as hot. One thing I did notice is that my fuel pressure is 2.2 to 2.3 bar with vacuum pipe on. I think it is meant to be 2.5. Do you think 0.2 would make this happen?

the resistance on the t/p/s should be smooth from 500 to 4000 ohms as you open it mate, and .2 bar wont make much difference eh, the voltage from the middle wire of the lambda sensor on the fly, will give you an indication of what the fueling is doing

the resistance on the t/p/s should be smooth from 500 to 4000 ohms as you open it mate, and .2 bar wont make much difference eh, the voltage from the middle wire of the lambda sensor on the fly, will give you an indication of what the fueling is doing
hello frank, when you say lamda sensor, is that same as o2 sensor,the one just above the cat?:)

Back