voltage readings

Hi, it’s barrysheen here. New to all this forum stuff. Can you help me with the following ?
What are the voltage and resistance readings for a nissan micra 1.0 K11 1994, for the throttle body/maf TPS sensor, the idle control sensor, the O2 sensor, the destributor etc and what voltages should I be checking for on the ECU? I own a multi meter and don't really know where to start. I know the basics on electrics but mechanically pretty sound. Have put a second hand throttle body in recently and it sorted the problem which was registering on the code reader, but to begin with, with the original throttle body, there was always a slight surging at the same revs in every gear. The surging would speed up with wheel speed and disappear as revs would go over 2200 approx as I have no rev counter. I also replaced the distributor, leads, cap, rotary arm also gear box and drive shafts and wheels in case it was a problem with bent shafts/wheels etc. Voltages and resistance information tends to vary. I would really appreciate your help.

Back