TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Been mucking about on howmanyleft.com

At their peak there were 1200 Nissan Micra K11 SRs and today there is only 322 on the road

Similarly, there were 3100 Nissan Micra K11 Super S' at their peak and there are now 349 on the road

Quite interesting really. They're doing alright compared to similar cars - At their peak, there were 2900 Vauxhall Corsa B GSIs on the road, today there's only 130.

You cannot kill a K11 :D

And here we go again....:mad:
IMAG0223_zpsf3be83ec.jpg

Be snowed in by the morning at this rate :(

Looking good stani!, i'd put some wheel spacers on though, not sure if i like the wheels being inside the arch rather than flush with it :p

I managed to get mine out today (just!) but have had to leave it at my dad's 'til tomorrow :confused:.

I'm decorating the bedroom, pissed, listening to the eagles, just so I can play with my car in the morning.

Strictly hardcore!!

Hmmm, don't put up wallpaper whilst drinking, the result in the morning isn't as good as it looked the night before

Left my car with my mum at her work on Friday so she could get home and she loved driving it haha after all these months of her slagging it now every time she's leaving the house I get "Scott, can I take the Micra?" haha :p

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Seeing that has reminded me; I've always been a fan of the 'you're allowed one ricer mod on your car' rule. I mean, come on, we all have a soft spot for something a little Fast and Furious.

What would your ricer mod be? What would you actually fit to your car and as ridiculous as it may be, actually enjoy it?

For me it'd be underglow neons. I saw a drift video about a year ago of an S13 going around some Japanese roads, sporting big green underglow neons. I thought it looked awesome. And then I felt dirty. But then I felt awesome again.

Mmm... a good question. Possibly crazy big-assed alloys with rubber band tyres but now I've hit 40 I'm starting to like my comfort :D.

Flip the cap on the wiper, undo the bolt, spray with wd40, I then hit the outside of the splines with a. Hammer to break up any rust and pull the wiper off(will be hard work) Then undo the screws on the plate on the bootlid an unplug and unbolt the motor. I then had a 50mm de piper screw cap off eBay for a 5er so some scrote doesn't poke a grommet out but it's a 30mm hole. Hope that helps :)

Flip the cap on the wiper, undo the bolt, spray with wd40, I then hit the outside of the splines with a. Hammer to break up any rust and pull the wiper off(will be hard work) Then undo the screws on the plate on the bootlid an unplug and unbolt the motor. I then had a 50mm de piper screw cap off eBay for a 5er so some scrote doesn't poke a grommet out but it's a 30mm hole. Hope that helps :)

Cheers mate! Forgot Ide need the little cap to fill the hole, was thinking about doing it to make my day productive before work tonight but itll need to wait :p

This may sound completely ridiculous but im curious to know, is it possible to band alloy wheels?

Like I would love some shoes with a bit of a dish but love the wheels I've got soooo why not get a dish on what I've got? :rolleyes:

Im asking because it's only steels I've ever seen banded.

This may sound completely ridiculous but im curious to know, is it possible to band alloy wheels?

Like I would love some shoes with a bit of a dish but love the wheels I've got soooo why not get a dish on what I've got? :rolleyes:

Im asking because it's only steels I've ever seen banded.

I remember a couple of years ago there were a couple of ebay blokes advertising banded alloys. There was a bit of commotion about it and then they disappeared.

I'm sure it's possible but unless it was professionally done from a machine shop who can run all kinds of stress tests and quality assurance afterwards I absolutely wouldn't attempt it.

I'm all for blokes in sheds building stuff, but as for something which can break easy enough at the best of times (which my car rests on at 70mph) I can't say I'd trust anyone to do it.

I remember a couple of years ago there were a couple of ebay blokes advertising banded alloys. There was a bit of commotion about it and then they disappeared.

I'm sure it's possible but unless it was professionally done from a machine shop who can run all kinds of stress tests and quality assurance afterwards I absolutely wouldn't attempt it.

I'm all for blokes in sheds building stuff, but as for something which can break easy enough at the best of times (which my car rests on at 70mph) I can't say I'd trust anyone to do it.

It's just a thought I had, would be pretty cool if there is somewhere that does it!

It's without a doubt I would get it done professionally. No way I would get a 'guy that knows a guy' to do something like that!

Plus it would be some nice unique wheels in the outcome :p

It's just a thought I had, would be pretty cool if there is somewhere that does it!

It's without a doubt I would get it done professionally. No way I would get a 'guy that knows a guy' to do something like that!

Plus it would be some nice unique wheels in the outcome :p

Yeah man, like I say, I'm sure there's a machine shop out there that'll do it but it'll be at great expense I'd imagine

Yeah man, like I say, I'm sure there's a machine shop out there that'll do it but it'll be at great expense I'd imagine

Yeah, all I would need to do is send an email to a trusted place that bands steels and see what there verdict is, giving I want to go for it :)

I've seen a few banded allot threads on miscellaneous forums. Most people don't recommend it by the looks of things

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back