TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Today's method of transport!

ADB73DA2-FE28-40C3-BF79-122A49DE8FC6-12953-000006FCA4FB598A_zpsc7aeca72.jpg

Eventually snow in Dundee, where I live is nearly the highest part of Dundee so we've about 2-3 inches, took my girlfriend to work this morning and in the town there's like none anywhere, car was great too but still not enough snow to challenge these winter tyres

Haha had an Eventful drive home from meeting up with harry ^ before the roads got too bad, came up to a small roundabout and a van was drifting out of a sideroad and onto it :L, then as i pulled out of a petrol station some t**t in a volvo decided to drift onto the busiest roundabout in the town :L

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358692021.056224.jpg

So frustrating!! Can't drive anywhere. Doesn't look steep in picture, but it's pretty bad, loads a cars giving up, and almost sliding into my van

Haven't found a job I want to apply for just yet, so I'm having a clear out/clean up! ^_^

I've started with the living room...our house is crammed with crap really useful stuff, but there's just so much of it.
...wood for the trees y'know? <_<
any how...I'm half way through the large cabinets and drawers along the back wall and couldn't believe what i found hidden underneath my mums old slimming world stuff
....right at the back of a drawer, untouched for at least 6 years (late 2006 was the youngest reciept/letter) LOL
...an Original K11 slogan decal sticker!!! new and unused! :D

"ask before you borrow it" ...can you still get these stickers do you think? o_O

...also spotted this ad while i was on YT...don't remember this one? :p

Couple of mates were trying to convince me to embrace the 'Granny Car' persona of the micra at shows and get the likes of a tartan quilt over the parcel shelf, werthers originals, mints, shortbread sitting on the dash and all other things old haha :rolleyes:

I reckon it could work pretty well and would be quite funny if done properly and not just look like ive brought my grans messy car :p

One of them also said to get a roof rack and put an old bike with a little basket on it , on it but don't know if I could bring myself to get a roof rack :rolleyes:

Couple of mates were trying to convince me to embrace the 'Granny Car' persona of the micra at shows and get the likes of a tartan quilt over the parcel shelf, werthers originals, mints, shortbread sitting on the dash and all other things old haha :rolleyes:

I reckon it could work pretty well and would be quite funny if done properly and not just look like ive brought my grans messy car :p

One of them also said to get a roof rack and put an old bike with a little basket on it , on it but don't know if I could bring myself to get a roof rack :rolleyes:

That's actually kind of a cool idea. I reckon it'd get quite a few laughs at shows.

Never get the opportunity to photograph my k10 next to another one, never really see any tbh, so I had to pick on a k11........:p
IMAG0219_zpscd5c6525.jpg

Notice how the k11 cowers and looks away from the mighty k10! ;) jks , does appear that the k11 is looking away though :D

Back