TOST - The Official Spam Thread

tried that but i still get the faint smell of bus scum
I don't think we have bus scum on our local buses, they can't afford them!
...had to get a bus home from town when I was getting my tax disc once... *shudders*
cost me a kidney to go almost 1 mile <_< ...rediculous... :rolleyes:
I don't know how people put up with public transport these days...man...these days LOL...I'm only 26 :p

26? You're just a nipper :D. Seriously though, I can't picture going anywhere or doing anything not in my car :).

Haha I used to work in IT and I'm now a student again doing media, I'm about as far away from being a mechanic as humanly possible! I also have gay hair and lady arms!

The biggest hurdle for me and a lot of people when it comes to gaining mechanical knowledge is time - not in a 'oh I'm so busy all the time' sense, but because my car is my only means of transport, if I ever want to do any work it HAS to be done by the end of Sunday. Never done any big projects but I'm not looking forward to the time when I eventually have to accept the fact I'll be using the bus for a couple of weeks :p

Haha! Well atleast everyone was on the same boat as me at some point :D need to admit I also have lady arms..it comes with being a lanky streak of piss :( haha

Yeah im with you there I rely on my car alot so anything major would be when I don't NEED to be somewhere! Aw the bus I some experience in my area! Provides some top class entertainment at times :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

ha, ha, Karl. I've got a mate at work in his late 50's who's a bit of an ex football hooly and his tales of getting into work on the Metrolink when it's full of school kids are quite amusing. The expression 'little 5h1ts' springs to mind :D.

On a side note to stop me becoming a bus w**ker this year for a bit what would you guys recomend coating my new front crossmember in to help keep the rust at bay... stone chip, body schutz or thick coating of hammerite? really don't know what to cover it with.

Finally getting some snow across my way , finally might catch up with all of you and snap a standard 'Car with snow' photo :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I'm officially sick of this s##t...:(
IMAG0248_zps11c6bc70.jpg

Brutal backroads haha, managed to get up a big ass hill that was about 3 inchs of campacted solid snow :p (only just) but cruised past a hilux and an audi a4 woot!!

Slipped when pushing my stereo cage in and sliced 2 fingers open.

Never seen so much blood from 2 digits. Trail of blood drips from my car to my house :rolleyes:

I was only joking mate :p. Do weed and Micra modding go together? Things may start to get trippy and end up with half a can of pink paint in your engine bay ;).

SirChris said:
If u a ####ing ####... Drugs are OK but selling them is just bloody stupid. Grow them yourself smoke it urself. Least u know what's in it.

Micra turbo... init

Gear like grow kits are worth a pretty penny.

Anyway, lets not talk about this on the forum ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

pollyp said:
ow my bladder hurts just from reading that :/

Looks like it's still bleeding a bit.
I'll check it in the morning and post a pic of the damage :-D

Maybe I'll get a super power?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

.... Moving swiftly on from the subject of drugs... :p. Anyone got any plans for their Micra this weekend?

None as of yet, BUT i may have a job soon = modding time, unfortunatly at the current time no modding for me as no job ( set my parents under the basis that if i mod and it breaks i can fix it :L )

The following may not make sense... ^_^ I'm such a girl, sorry!

Have you ever bought something, off ebay, from a car boot sale, charity auction, table top/jumble sale ....
and felt sorry for the poor shmuck you bought it off? :p

Today, at one of the Jumbles I went to with my dad, I bought this stunning, metal hinged, clutch/evening bag... for a quid (remember I'm a girl :p)
thing is... I bought it, not only because it's gorgeous, and practiacally brand new,...but I opened it up to discover one of my favourite designer's name inside...
...It's made by the Italian Francesco Biasia (that's Frrranchesco beeahzeeah LOL)

Cost me £1....retail just a year or so ago in their London flagship store?.....£129!!!!! :confused:

That officialy makes me a bargain legend right? XD

Any girly's wanna see? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Francesco...70?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item3f2210377a
....I found the exact thing on ebay in Black (Mine's a lovely aubergine/purple) there's also one in silver, and they want £70 for it ^_^

That's not the first time either...Went to Halfords a few weeks ago and got a genuine leather steering wheel cover kit....without the needle and thread... 25p! :p

Have you ever bought something, off ebay, from a car boot sale, charity auction, table top/jumble sale ....

Today, at one of the Jumbles I went to with my dad, I bought this stunning, metal hinged, clutch/evening bag... for a quid (remember I'm a girl :p)
thing is... I bought it, not only because it's gorgeous, and practiacally brand new,...but I opened it up to discover one of my favourite designer's name inside...
...It's made by the Italian Francesco Biasia (that's Frrranchesco beeahzeeah LOL)

Cost me £1....retail just a year or so ago in their London ...[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Its just fabyuh-lus :D I bought a seibon carbon fiber bag for £80 RRP is £ 180+! :D

Cost me £1....retail just a year or so ago in their London flagship store?.....£129!!!!! :confused:

That officialy makes me a bargain legend right? XD

Any girly's wanna see? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Francesco...70?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item3f2210377a
....I found the exact thing on ebay in Black (Mine's a lovely aubergine/purple) there's also one in silver, and they want £70 for it ^_^

That's not the first time either...Went to Halfords a few weeks ago and got a genuine leather steering wheel cover kit....without the needle and thread... 25p! :p

This post sums up exactly why I love a cheeky boot sale once in a while :D In high school I used to go to a few local boot sales every weekend buying games and consoles to sell on. There's nothing like coming across an old NES Zelda game that's worth £30 for a quid :D

I hate people who are too ignorant to acknowledge boot sales - they're absolutely smashing.

My dad attends the local car boot sale every week...unless he's almost dying! :p
(genuinely the only time in the last 15 years he missed was the week he got rushed to hospital with kidney stones! LOL)
We always check the paper on a Friday to see what Saturday Jumbles are on...Our house is full of stuff that was a bargain and will "come in handy one day" ;)
even ventured out 10 miles last month for a table top sale only to find it had been cancelled...bloody pansies can't deal with a little snow! (3 inches XD)
...and in a lot of cases it's all for charity too ^_^

Someone's trash is another's treasure!

Back