TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Whabam double post :L

Just a quick question will it be better to pipe my shroom filter to behind the battery or just straight onto the TB?

If its gonna make a noticable difference i'll pipe it but if it doesnt justify the cost of silicone pipe ect theres no point :L

Cheers Steve

Squeaky wiper remedies, does anyone have one?

My wipers are fairly new, they used to squeak a tiny bit but not squeak on the full up and down strokes. Highly irritating!!

TECH NERDS I NEED YOU!!!

I have an 8800GT graphics card (old, but does the job) anyway, it has a x1 PCIe link width and after examining earlier I noticed 2 broken connections.

http://i.imgur.com/fqkEV.jpg

I outlined them in red. Can I simply solder these or are they resistors and not doable?

I'll give it a go tomorrow :)
I imagine WD40 will just be a temporary fix since it's water based and washes away.

I'll also clean the screen thoroughly with window cleaner

WD-40 MDS states 'Water Solubility - Insoluble' ;)

Hi everyone :)

Tell me if you got snowing in your county...

I am in Surrey/London, there are no snow atm but there are bare freezing outside! :S

Just had a solid hour of it in Milton Keynes, and it is settling. Stopped for the time being but we're supposedly getting a load of it overnight.

Hehe, snow in the UK? Whatever next.....no doubt complete chaos will ensue!

Warmed up to -7C here, snow and ice but that's typical this time of year here. If you think I'm mad in saying it's warm at -7C, it was -20C here on Monday brrrr! ;)

Funny as................................
shoppinglist_zps9f2682a9.jpg

:D

I'm between Liverpool and Manchester and we've got a couple of inches and still snowing :).

Hehe, snow in the UK? Whatever next.....no doubt complete chaos will ensue!

Warmed up to -7C here, snow and ice but that's typical this time of year here. If you think I'm mad in saying it's warm at -7C, it was -20C here on Monday brrrr! ;)
Suddenly the uk grinds to a holt.. due to 1 cm of snow!

Thankfully I wasn't the smallest car on the road around here, amongst all the landies and other assorted 4x4's I saw a proper mini

No problem ...Good luck ;)

With regards to the swathe of Highly dangerous snow drifts, grinding our infastructure to a halt here in britain *facepalm*
...I was actually quite impressed with our share looking out my window this morning ^_^
dad thought i was going to go out in her today so he started clearing my bonnet...I told him not to bother :p
in person you can really see how Not white, my white car really is! LOL

DSC00295.jpg

I'm just outside Portsmouth, Hampshire...right on the south coast...at least they bothered to grit the roads this time...back in Jan 2010 they hadn't bothered...and i had to drive my (at the time new) baby to Southampton to pick up my brother as his BMW 5 series had a major radiator fault...and was dead...had to call the RAC...I think we were the only people he went to that day that weren't stuck in the snow...my brother just had a piece of crap car
...Micra to the rescue!!! XD

Back