TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Ah yes, the very Nova'ish looking Micra race...

Can't down my drinks that quick. A guy I knew at Uni called Chris could though. He had a standing ovation in the SU bar one year when they had a yard of ale race. He got a yard down with no spillage, (a feat in itself), before the other 4 guys had even chugged the first half of theirs. That was some sight...

a yard of ale is only 2 and a half pints :)

Aye, but when you have people taking something like 30secs to drink one, plus chucking a load of it down themselves, it puts things into perspective when someone just poors one down their throat with seeming ease.

Anyone know if the little bumpstrips in the corners of the bumpers in the facelift are just glued like the side strips are? Thinking of taking them off and smoothing it out as a plan for 2013.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

...got a text from my Manager at the Job i left just before Christmas...basically asking me back, even only for a couple of shifts a week...Oh dear
...Seems like some others have bit the bullet and followed my example...whoops :p

I don;t want to go back...but i do feel sorry for her...it's not all her fault, the place just sucks to work at ;)

That looks soooo nice. I bet it's super comfy to drive, although with the size of it a guy like me would get lost in it.

I saw a Dodge Monaco in police colours on the road recently, just like the Blues Mobile. Something about big old yank mobiles on English roads which just looks right

There was this mahoosive American van that parked infront of me in a car park the other week , was chromed like crazy , bull bars, the works! Everything American was on that van and it made my micra look microscopic haha!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Dunno why but iv always loved the Crown Vic 4.6l v8 although how they only get 260hp out of it i'll never know haha the japs can get 200 out of a 2.0l easy :p

Always liked them my favorite car along side the Toyota Supra :D

Dam snow!!

I was hoping to do someone work on it today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358148303.412715.jpg

SirChris said:
Poor excuse for snow..

Here is a car a 1.6 VTEC go like the clappers car.
well sit on my face and call me terry

Lol VTEC is a Honda thing.

It has VVT which is similar iirc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Yeah lol in didn't know the variable valve name for it. Yeah I always thought people actually had the panels swapped because of accidents and scrapes.

well sit on my face and call me terry

Back