TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I think a GA engine with all the PAS and AC pumps and brackets removed weighs the same as a CG, so adding a turbo just makes the car front heavier...

Heyya guys :) random one but my spyro disk died a painful death today... Nearly cried... Does anyone have an old copy they don't want anymore... If you do please please message me... Getting withdrawal symptoms :-( xxx

I thought about downloading it on to toms... Might have to at this rate but my game save in on the ps2 memory card getting a new disk seems the easiest answer may have to go eBay if not... Hate buying disks from there though xxx

I thought about downloading it on to toms... Might have to at this rate but my game save in on the ps2 memory card getting a new disk seems the easiest answer may have to go eBay if not... Hate buying disks from there though xxx
Check your local charity shops, one round the corner from my house has a big box full of ps2 games for just a quid a pop ;)
Save yourself the postage off eBay too :p

Hey all,

I dropped and lost my Stanley 10mm socket. It's for the small ratchet.

Can't for the life of me find spares! Any clues?

All I can find is the deep socket :(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-Maxi-Drive-Deep-Socket-4-86-418/dp/B0089A13W2

7TNo5IT.jpg

This is the right one, but it's 30 bloody quid
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stanley-1020M-Drive-Socket-10Mm/dp/B00ED7LBGS

Last edited:
It's a warning. The scent is strong the hounds are restless your time is close,,,,, the ones that messed us.
Small mynds trying to make everyone in the worlds the syme.
r reg right here about to name the names but you would get bored arshked the names their always the same:)

Anyone ever come across any early K11's with no speakers in the doors or even wiring?

My march has none. Came installed with a broken radio from lidl poorly wired to two Sony 6x9 in the back shelf which were wired to only one side of the speaker so even if they did work it would only play half a song lol

But my main point, I would love to see how it came in original trim

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Anyone ever come across any early K11's with no speakers in the doors or even wiring?

My march has none. Came installed with a broken radio from lidl poorly wired to two Sony 6x9 in the back shelf which were wired to only one side of the speaker so even if they did work it would only play half a song lol

But my main point, I would love to see how it came in original trim

Not known that. Maybe someone bodged it and cut the wires

Not known that. Maybe someone bodged it and cut the wires

No I checked the car over and there's nothing. No central locking, no electric windows no speakers so no loom in the doors. Even the door cards are stock k11 items and not bodged. It's a really odd setup, i think maybe it came speaker less and just a blank for stereo

No I checked the car over and there's nothing. No central locking, no electric windows no speakers so no loom in the doors. Even the door cards are stock k11 items and not bodged. It's a really odd setup, i think maybe it came speaker less and just a blank for stereo

wow, that's the true pov spec!

I know, it's absolutely bare in terms of creature comforts lol less crap the better I say though, more spare for other cool stuff

Where is the ga16 info pool gone? Seeing as it would appear a 1.3 won't be on the cards with how rare they are here I have to look into other options. Unless someone can suggest another alternative that requires minimal work to get running (by minimal I mean welding mostly, growing more confident with wiring and the actual swapping is not a problem)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Where is the ga16 info pool gone? Seeing as it would appear a 1.3 won't be on the cards with how rare they are here I have to look into other options. Unless someone can suggest another alternative that requires minimal work to get running (by minimal I mean welding mostly, growing more confident with wiring and the actual swapping is not a problem)

The thread was removed.

You'll still need a custom mount of sorts.
The CG loom will work on the majority of the GA just need to re-pin the distributor plug to my memory

I contributed a fair bit to that thread so its a shame to see the info gone, but I can only suspect after the 421 green monster rage between a few members here (for whatever reason they hated the fact I replicated a 421 I imported, albeit not great and used a tig quite well too), then me being called a fraud saying I do none of my own work and the disappearance of this thread points to the fact enuo had something against me. Sherlock eat your heart out. Which is laughable being as I did an entire GA swap into a K10 right in front of the owner, with proper handmade engine mounts :D

Yeah from reading, driver mount needs widening and water pump removed to clear chasis leg provided the original cg box shafts and the other 3 mounts are used

Yeah from reading, driver mount needs widening and water pump removed to clear chasis leg provided the original cg box shafts and the other 3 mounts are used

Widening the drivers mount is a bodge. You're essentially weakening the mount by forcing it to do something it wasn't designed to do. Fabricate a proper mount, there's a lot of how not to floating about that people take as gospel. It will be 'ok' on a daily car under next to no strain on a daily basis but on a car used in any sort of competition you'll soon see weak points exposed which you can build upon.. some like to pick at this bit as vad build quality or bodges... its called development which there is again a lack of on here

The front and rear mounts are the same but the gearbox one needs slight modification as far as I know

Widening the drivers mount is a bodge. You're essentially weakening the mount by forcing it to do something it wasn't designed to do. Fabricate a proper mount, there's a lot of how not to floating about that people take as gospel. It will be 'ok' on a daily car under next to no strain on a daily basis but on a car used in any sort of competition you'll soon see weak points exposed which you can build upon.. some like to pick at this bit as vad build quality or bodges... its called development which there is again a lack of on here

The front and rear mounts are the same but the gearbox one needs slight modification as far as I know

Think you took me up wrong. Hadn't planned to "bodge" the mount. I meant more so that it needed to be wider to accommodate the GA mount is beefier. Be just plain silly to stick a pry bar between the mount and widen it to suit.

I think as far the gearbox mount goes from what I can gather it needs modification if the engine is shifted over a few mm to clear the water pump pulley. I've plans to run an electric water pump and blocking off the cavity. Can arrange to have the pulley turned down so the crank pulley fits

Think you took me up wrong. Hadn't planned to "bodge" the mount. I meant more so that it needed to be wider to accommodate the GA mount is beefier. Be just plain silly to stick a pry bar between the mount and widen it to suit.

I think as far the gearbox mount goes from what I can gather it needs modification if the engine is shifted over a few mm to clear the water pump pulley. I've plans to run an electric water pump and blocking off the cavity. Can arrange to have the pulley turned down so the crank pulley fits

Its been seen on here to just pry things and force fit rather than engineer a solution
Didn't mean you personally will follow that route :)

Been a bit quiet round here lately?
Here's the sitch. Been talking to my dad and after having.. Well let's not beat around the bush, 0% interest in the Micra.. We've decided if it doesn't sell before the eBay add runs out it's staying.
We love to autotest, but I can't bring myself to autotest the 205. I love it. It's a great car. It's a little unhealthy at the moment, but I will get it sorted, and I just want to baby it.

If the Micra sells for £750-800 (the only money I'll take for it) then we'll get an old 1.3 and start again with that.

I'm happy to be staying, and happy to be with a Micra still.
So that's my life recently.

I've had a rant about the MSC on Facebook, and I'm sorry, I was just sick of getting abuse for just trying to sell a damn car. I love you all really.

Its Facebook its going to be full of benders
But on the msc page 90% of the trouble caused is by non micra owners. Although it has been a happy place for a while now

Its Facebook its going to be full of benders
But on the msc page 90% of the trouble caused is by non micra owners. Although it has been a happy place for a while now
I'm a member of many other car related FB groups and none are like the MSC one.
It's childish.

I got tired of hearing stories of Micra's hitting mach 2.0, 0-60 times to rival that of a drag car and pics of exhaust flames bigger than the bomb on Hiroshima.

Back