TOST - The Official Spam Thread

The...car...is...a...financially... Not... Viable ...option ...considering....you...can...no...longer... Buy...parts...for...it
Alright. Thanks Chris. If I find one I'll leave a note on the window telling them they should scrap it.

The...car...is...a...financially... Not... Viable ...option ...considering....you...can...no...longer... Buy...parts...for...it

This is a major factor in why im moving on from micras, plan to get something newer like an 2006 celica gts 190 when I can, newer and more available aftermarket parts :)

Can anyone help? My key is stuck in the ignition of the 205, and won't come out, or start the car. It's lodged in, with a click each way ...

Lol, ur locks jammed. spray down there. shake the wheel vigorously left to right which very gentle movements on the key. also pushing the key in further and twisting helps. otherwise you need to have the whole barrel out

Lol, ur locks jammed. spray down there. shake the wheel vigorously left to right which very gentle movements on the key. also pushing the key in further and twisting helps. otherwise you need to have the whole barrel out
Urghhhhhhhh

Thanks.
The joys of old cars

i rate kingpin retreads personally scott, the weatherspeed winter ones i fitted last year were,nt very impressive in the wet, but these current nova ones are the dogs in the wet :) (£21.11 + vat)

P9040084.JPG

Helllllpppp. Warning light (engine management one) on, MOT tomorrow. Need the bulb out. How do we do this?

Back