TOST - The Official Spam Thread

8aga6yvu.jpg
made a shrine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Where can I get a radiator sealant at this time? My girlfriend's mum's Picasso has sprung a leak and she's supposed to be taking me to the airport tomorrow. Been looking at Radweld that I could pick up from Tescos on the way to her house (she lives 40 mins away)

If it's leaking around where the top panel is crimped to the rad then you can seal it with superglue. Otherwise a big supermarket or petrol station is your best bet.

rage act the ranger better story than ways in the manger,rd rager,,no.0.1
20140704_005944.jpg
rage something strange diferent to patricia swaze GGGRRRBBRAP
20140704_005932.jpg

Hate those stems :/
20140704_004540.jpg

Dat seat though
20140704_004224.jpg

i gots to retaliate ,,rage up can hit you in diferent stage saaaup,,rage watch my back you made the situation more intense try and say reg talking crype and all he do's invent,,,,,so let me introduce you to
GRRRRRBBBRAAAP no.1 you pulling up rage chain is all in mucking vain,,,grrrrbbrrr,,,
20140704_004433.jpg

,,aaap,you was thinking "rage come here and mop up didnt know about rock hoppa,,GRRRBBRRAAP
20140704_004630.jpg
,,rage ,,you trying to fling a rock up best to go get your stock up. RAGE reel no.2 bring em up to boil let them in on the spoils rage,,,,ni-z GRRRRBB,,,
BB
20140704_005239.jpg

,,,BRRRRAAAPPS no.3 weighs is they way how they used to get payed,,,never underestimate some ni-z who sometimes acting laaazy,to much rage rager raizin get you million volts of tazin bzzzzzzrraap!,,no.4 SPEEDOuppercutGGRRRRBR
20140704_004650.jpg
AAP!
20140704_004318.jpg
chains
20140701_035226.jpg

them chains
20140701_035119.jpg
cat shows pawn broker rage walks out the store with chains

Last edited:
Hey guys, not a Micra question, but a car question.

I've had a annoying squeaking from the front brakes when they get some heat into them.
I checked today and the clearance between rim and caliper looks minimal and in some cases it looks as if my wheel weight actually rubs a tiny bit?
Is the caliper to rim clearance normal? Not sure if they're stock calipers / discs.

TtzcZw8.jpg
_____
AZsGtPR.jpg

eY9kdmV.jpg

That's a close fit! Are they oem wheels? And is that a weight that's right up to the caliper?
OEM wheels yeah. And the slither of metal are wheel weight,s

fit some anti squeal shims scott ?
Could do :) I could do with new pads tbh , I have OMP fast road pads fitted which aren't the most suitable.
I was just checking the clearance as it's not a constant squeal and stops when I apply the brake?

Nothing trapped between disc n pad at all?
It'll only squeal if the steering wheel is anywhere from 11oclock to 2oclock.

Any further either way and it stops?
And if I apply the brake it stops fully.

Had a quick look through the wheel earlier and couldn't see anything obvious!

It'll only squeal if the steering wheel is anywhere from 11oclock to 2oclock.

Any further either way and it stops?
And if I apply the brake it stops fully.

Had a quick look through the wheel earlier and couldn't see anything obvious!
I'd guess its something touching the disc in some form or another.
You dont have a low pad indicator on those pads that's come into contact with it? Calipers not sticking?
That's where I'd be looking as it stops when brakes are applied

CBA making a new thread and iv had a search but nothing what im looking or :L

Basically, who knows what steering wheels it of o other nissans that have an airbag, something more sporty than the current stock wheel. was thinking like S body wheels or something :)

Cheers

spot the cracked frame game
View attachment 33224
how could i be so flagrant in disregard with 1.21 digawatts going through the pedals
you got to admit im reckless and stoopid even if i dont agree with you.
i got 4 frames i want one solid road runner with the big wheels..wheres that bike thread? im sure someone started one

had a rubbish day at work, my colleague was being as annoying as ever, but on the way home I saw a *insert appropriate/inappropriate insult here* in a bmw get pulled over by the local unmarked skoda octavia vrs
Made my day. ^_^
Gonna watch it again on my dash cam LOL :p

had a rubbish day at work, my colleague was being as annoying as ever, but on the way home I saw a *insert appropriate/inappropriate insult here* in a bmw get pulled over by the local unmarked skoda octavia vrs
Made my day. ^_^
It's the little things in life. :)

*Leaving it there...*

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Made my day. ^_^
You know you have to post the video. It's your duty!

spot the cracked frame game
View attachment 33224
how could i be so flagrant in disregard with 1.21 digawatts going through the pedals
you got to admit im reckless and stoopid even if i dont agree with you.
i got 4 frames i want one solid road runner with the big wheels..wheres that bike thread? im sure someone started one

Sure its a crack and not just a deep scratch? looks like an unusual place for a fram to crack but then again its ridgeback :rolleyes:

Made my day. ^_^
Your dash cam still going well then? :)

My screen broke after about 4 weeks and then my replacement was even worse with switching itself off. It met Mr Fist.

Sure its a crack and not just a deep scratch? looks like an unusual place for a fram to crack but then again its ridgeback :rolleyes:

thin allyminyaa frames are not "the ones" for us real riders.
They are too brittle.
the 29" wheels have fitted the rock rider 8.1 frame.
swapped over the big boy chain ring and the 9 speed cassette.
plus it's a small frame=light .I'm gonna feel up these road bike boy them when set up is complete.and knowing the frames solid.
I'm missing one sealed bearing headset piece for this rock rider frame.you have it?????

Your dash cam still going well then? :)

My screen broke after about 4 weeks and then my replacement was even worse with switching itself off. It met Mr Fist.
Yep still works. I'm using my tomtom lead now as the one that it came with stopped working (causing the camera to turn itself off)
It actually disintegrated in the end, the usb bit just fell out into a few pieces one day Lol met mr bin :p

I would post the video, however the sound is embarrassing...you can hear me yell out woohoo! ^_^
...And you can only really see a blue flashing blur on the far left of screen *facepalm*

Back