TOST - The Official Spam Thread

so.. i dont get out much and I dont own a tv.. so I never see music videos... I hated listening to this song on the radio.. until I saw its video. must watch.

Anyone good with photoshop interested in designing a race livery? :)
4319442235_c0014bb2fc.jpg

GF-EK9.jpg

800px-R32_Calsonic_Skyline_001.jpg

Just some inspiration...

I hit vtec on a roundabout on Sunday oops :D
Unfortunately the VTEC on the C4 engines isn't the same :(

I have VTEC at 4,500rpm , which you can just about hear at WOT in 2nd. The main crossover (6,000rpm) is the IABs opening in the inlet.

I'm planning on getting a BLOX/Skunk2 inlet manifold and Skunk2 70mm TB along with a VTEC controller.

This'll remove the IABs and I'll bump the VTEC up to around 5,500rpm.

Some DC2 cams on a chipped P28 ECU mapped should see around 190-200HP

Yea, there is a lot of works to do. There are 3 members in my area who got ga16det (active) and two na ga16 (breaking parts). One of them is selling nismo ga16 mounts so I need to get it soon.

I will have a look and spend my time on your ga16 build thread. I won't do it anything until I know everything. Water pump is making me confusing. :s I don't want to use electric controller. I wish I could use manual like normal na water pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a build thread really, I just made a list if all the info I needed as I went along, and used that to help me. I don't have a step by step or anything like that...

I don't have a build thread really, I just made a list if all the info I needed as I went along, and used that to help me. I don't have a step by step or anything like that...

Oh I tho u got ga16 build thread. In the future, i will need to ask you some questions. :)

Back