TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Rust2Rome....
You've got £500 to spend on a car, including MOT and any work needed. Car has to cover 4500 miles.

What would you go for? I'm thinking either some posh Mercedes (will break alot) or a dodgy mx5/mgf for fun. Could use a micra but that would be to easy

When I looked, me and a friend were possibly going to enter. We managed to find a sweet rover 800. I wanted that car.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

neba8y5u.jpg

I think that's an invite lads.

Anyone else here on PS4? :)
Still on ps3. ^_^
Bit disappointed that ps4 isn't backwards compatible, already had to dig out the good old ps2 4 years ago when my original ps3, that played ps1,2 &3, got nicked :(
(Ps3 slim doesn't <_< )

Also, is it true, ps4 not 3d capable? o_O

Still on ps3. ^_^
Bit disappointed that ps4 isn't backwards compatible, already had to dig out the good old ps2 4 years ago when my original ps3, that played ps1,2 &3, got nicked :(
(Ps3 slim doesn't <_<)

Also, is ot true, ps4 not 3d capable? o_O
Sony need MORE money apparently
Idk, I'm not interested in 3D.. Just another novelty. Enjoying watch dogs so far if anyone's thinking of getting it.

I'm on act 4 mission 7 :p
I had to go into work this evening so I didn't want to get too engrossed.. I've done the first few missions.

And now off to bed, because work in the morning! Can't wait for some time I can actually have a proper go haha.

vequdyjy.jpg

Went over to the dark side @McMicra @h701micra

Anyone else here on PS4? :)

Don't blame you at all.
I'm bored of Microsoft and their over controlling attitude.
Not to mention their tight grip on their money they pay out to their console owners. Eg 'games for gold'. Old games nobody bought in the first with the odd 1 to maintain interest

I'll be joining you on the ps4... in about 3/4years when they come into my budget

I sold my Playstation... Micro transactions in GT6?
Back to PC gamig for me...
I thought about PC gaming.
A: it works out more expensive
B: there's quite a lot of snobbery involved.

A: @SirChris or my cousin can help me buikd a pretty cheap computer that will do the job
B: You just don't understand classyness because you're a hick ;)

A: @SirChris or my cousin can help me buikd a pretty cheap computer that will do the job
B: You just don't understand classyness because you're a hick ;)
A: fair enough, that's an exception to the general rule.
B: am not, hold my beer and I'll prove it

Unlikely more expensive. I can't remember the last time I paid more than a tenner for a game.
Xbone? 40quid each

There's no snobbery as such... You console peasant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Unlikely more expensive. I can't remember the last time I paid more than a tenner for a game.
Xbone? 40quid each

There's no snobbery as such... You console peasant.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I mean expensive to get a decent enough PC to run games ..

And I won't deny that :/ Some new PS4 games are as much as £55.99 :/

Anyone got any idea how to find an old car? My mum sold her 205 and now all this talk of me getting one has really made her miss hers! I'd love to track it down for her. (K631 WPB, red, diesel)
Helppppp.

Anyone got any idea how to find an old car? My mum sold her 205 and now all this talk of me getting one has really made her miss hers! I'd love to track it down for her. (K631 WPB, red, diesel)
Helppppp.
Other than keeping an eye out for it on Gumtree/ebay/preloved/autotrader/parkers/motors today ?

Ummm legal ways? Lol

Edit:
Have you got the reg right? o_O
Free Car check can't find it, and neither can the dvla :(
Although mycarcheck says it's a 205 "style"
Can't figure out why they'd have it on their database but dvla don't?
Wierd.

Taking the heat shield off the manifold on my K11.. Top two bolts come off easy, bottom middle almost like it's been welded on? @Huggy444 same thing when you changed your manifold?

Taking the heat shield off the manifold on my K11.. Top two bolts come off easy, bottom middle almost like it's been welded on? @Huggy444 same thing when you changed your manifold?

You need one of those universal spanners that has a motor in the handle, another handle on the side and a spinny disc at one end...

You need one of those universal spanners that has a motor in the handle, another handle on the side and a spinny disc at one end...
Before I saw who posted that I started reading this out to my dad ... And then said oh. Wait. Magpie. ;)

Back