TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Looks too new for that, almost looks a little like a pre-face K11 with custom mirrors and bumper judging by the windscreen shape and aerial position

Looks too new for that, almost looks a little like a pre-face K11 with custom mirrors and bumper judging by the windscreen shape and aerial position
Windscreen shape is exactly the same pre and post facelift. Might be the very first few facelifts had the preface arial position?

@h701micra

Bit upset because I smashed you at WRC 4?

131662745877.jpg

Am gunna buy some new Viton injector O-rings for CG/GA injectors, it's ridiculously cheaper to buy in bulk (£10.60 for 1 engines worth, £12.50 for 2, £24.41 for 12 which works out at £2.04 for all new injector seals)
If theres any interest I'll start a thread and get a list going :)

Am gunna buy some new Viton injector O-rings for CG/GA injectors, it's ridiculously cheaper to buy in bulk (£10.60 for 1 engines worth, £12.50 for 2, £24.41 for 12 which works out at £2.04 for all new injector seals)
If theres any interest I'll start a thread and get a list going :)
I'll have 2 sets :)

The fact that they've had to limit the aero and force the car to be super efficient is amazing, not like nascar which is all gun ho and xplosions and stuffs

The power these engines put out is ridiculous, it accelerates like nothing else, 90% of the time that cant run the car on full throttle because there's that much torque being produced!

Honestly guys the aerodynamic ideas this year are just mind blowing, if you dont know about F1 you cannot truly appreciate how mental it really is. Each part has taken months and probably years and years of development to produce.

Red bull for example, the mad scientists of F1 have managed to squeeze all that stuff frank posted into something the size of a trolley!

when they put the flow vis paint on the car you can see the airflow accelerating towards the diffuser, to me, manipulating air to that degree is truly mind blowing!

F1 has gradually become more boring. Yes, it is possible.

The V6s sound cack and I'm not too keen on the penis anteater nose cones.

From an engineering point of view, it's absolutely amazing!

mcla-mp4-29-2014-4.jpg

I quite liked the Williams back in the day
2004BMWF1.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't call that exactly exciting though james

Rally's just balls to the wall lets see how many times I can roll it and survive

And Touring Cars is if your not going to get out my way i'm going to make you move

F1 just doesn't do it for my im afraid, wish they showed more rally on TV tho

Has anyone bought stuff from Demontweeks.com before? They're being very slow to process my order, is that normal? Holding up my build yo...

I'm tempted to get a gmax kit, it's only 15 quid a month and I'm saving that by not having to pay stupid amounts for phone insurance

Anyone ever used that gmax suspension kit before ? Is it worth the money?

Back