TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Light spray of GT85 is all mine ever got
I've read some people use WD40 too.

I've given mine a light coating of K&N oil. Really odd stuff.

Very light, rubbed some between my fingers and it disappeared. Very little residue.

I also washed my old filter...

O6sEyTg.jpg

I've read some people use WD40 too.

I've given mine a light coating of K&N oil. Really odd stuff.

Very light, rubbed some between my fingers and it disappeared. Very little residue.

I also washed my old filter...

O6sEyTg.jpg
If you use the correct amount of oil on your filter you don't get MAF issues. Everyone drowns it in oil... light misting is all it needs.

They won't catch much muck if you don't?! I use the K&N stuff - I've heard horror stories of people using WD40, engine oil etc but K&N stuff has animal lard as an ingredient that keeps it super tacky.

If you use the correct amount of oil on your filter you don't get MAF issues. Everyone drowns it in oil... light misting is all it needs.
I got the squeezy bottle and dripped lightly through the pleats

I was gonna buy an aerodeck but got the P10 instead :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4
Both pretty awesome. Local guy has a P10 SRi in green.

They won't catch much muck if you don't?! I use the K&N stuff - I've heard horror stories of people using WD40, engine oil etc but K&N stuff has animal lard as an ingredient that keeps it super tacky.
Small particles like pollen and stuff can get through. I've never oiled one before.

Small particles like pollen and stuff can get through. I've never oiled one before.
Not really, the pulsive nature of the intake flow causes the fibres to vibrate and catches even microscopic particles, hence cotton pleat filters being better than traditional mechanical tack barrier filters like foam or paper that trade off between flow rate and caught particulate size...

Not really, the pulsive nature of the intake flow causes the fibres to vibrate and catches even microscopic particles, hence cotton pleat filters being better than traditional mechanical tack barrier filters like foam or paper that trade off between flow rate and caught particulate size...

This means Google lied to me!

:)

White facelift K11 in Andover? Young lad driving it, quite noisy. Anyone on here ? Or know who it is ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As a few of you lot are mechanics, do any of you know of any PROPER reasons not to get one? :p
None really, depends on the spec and engine? Blue and me sometimes issue, get a 1.4 T-Jet though straight swap for the turbo from a bravo for 150bhp ;)
The occasional issues we get are just that occasional and very few (at dealer anyway)

Haha excuses eh, never the drivers fault... If at all possible, blame the navvy
Mine was at 30-35mph
28psi in the rr/lt tyre. 30psi in the rest. Then add that to a crumbled away road with an inch or 2 drop on a dry dirt. On a tight left right S bend. And it flicked my back end right out

Sometimes there's no time to react or understand what just happened. The above was all I could gather from those few seconds of road scanning beforehand.. started it back up and drove home (30 seconds away) then sold it

Mine was at 30-35mph
28psi in the rr/lt tyre. 30psi in the rest. Then add that to a crumbled away road with an inch or 2 drop on a dry dirt. On a tight left right S bend. And it flicked my back end right out

Sometimes there's no time to react or understand what just happened. The above was all I could gather from those few seconds of road scanning beforehand.. started it back up and drove home (30 seconds away) then sold it

I know I know, just pulling your leg ;)

Punto, not bad little cars :)

I quite like the look of this, the Panda 100HP

NovitecFiatPanda100HP2.jpg

Bit of a guilty pleasure..

Won't set any records with speed but I bet it's a ton of fun in the twisties!

As for keeping Jap... I found it hard to find a reasonably priced car with power.

Back