TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I counter Murca Bus with some crazy Japanese van :/

DSC_2056.jpg

Ok that didn't work have a 2JZ to the face

My Kenwood Chef has just gone POP with a lot of smoke, but still runs. Capacitor?

Edit: maybe it was an icing sugar explosion, peculiar smell. Also, pre heated the wrong flipping oven. Cake making not going too well...

Last edited:
My Kenwood Chef has just gone POP with a lot of smoke, but still runs. Capacitor?

Edit: maybe it was an icing sugar explosion, peculiar smell. Also, pre heated the wrong flipping oven. Cake making not going too well...
Sounds like an electrolytic capacitor. Gotta ask yourself, what does the capacitor do and why did it go pop?

Sounds like an electrolytic capacitor. Gotta ask yourself, what does the capacitor do and why did it go pop?

Thanks for that. I was whisking a very viscous cake batter, plus it's 1970s vintage so it's an old component. So that's probably why it's failed, just need to investigate what went pop.

Can anyone honestly defend this F1 crap?

Engines sound utter b*****s and all this crap about storing batteries for power and harvesting energy Really? Seriously?

Bring back the old F1 none of this Ker's power boosting crap, just give me proper engine!.

At least some decent racing will be on the TV 29-30Th of March BTCC at Brands Hatch begins!!!

Can anyone honestly defend this F1 crap?

Engines sound utter b*****s and all this crap about storing batteries for power and harvesting energy Really? Seriously?

Bring back the old F1 none of this Ker's power boosting crap, just give me proper engine!.

At least some decent racing will be on the TV 29-30Th of March BTCC at Brands Hatch begins!!!
its called progress ;) most of the energy from the petrol that you spend your hard earned money on disappears as wasted heat.
this technology will soon trickle down to the cars we all drive, 120kw of extra power at the touch of a button anybody ??

Im all for the technology in road going cars, but F1's become to reliant on battery boost power and other such nonsense

Should go back to just an engine nice and simple :). F1 shouldnt be regulated by eco friendly rules. if rally was @h701micra wouldn't be allowed to go run into tree's and scare away bambi every month :p

Im all for the technology in road going cars, but F1's become to reliant on battery boost power and other such nonsense

Should go back to just an engine nice and simple :). F1 shouldnt be regulated by eco friendly rules. if rally was @h701micra wouldn't be allowed to go run into tree's and scare away bambi every month :p

Rally is...Tis why WRC is now 1.6t....

You're all mental. NHRA drag racing and NASCAR for me. They've barely changed since they started, because guess what: they work. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

It's very secret. Sort of.
Because Andy you're a madman. And no, you're not told enough.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Back