TOST - The Official Spam Thread

@Enuo

Was at my bro in laws last night played a little GT6

After about 20 mins of playing Managed to get gold on goodwood hillclimb in the Auto Le Mans car and the X2010 :D :D

@Enuo

Was at my bro in laws last night played a little GT6

After about 20 mins of playing Managed to get gold on goodwood hillclimb in the Auto Le Mans car and the X2010 :D :D
Nice, I've unlocked the last 3 cars but I've not really played it much the last few weeks

I'm still playing GT5....is there much different in GT6?

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

Same as me with Forza 4 :)
Forza 5 doesn't look good. :/ When it's time to replace my 360 it MIGHT have to be with a PS4.

Whut, gt5 graphic of the premium cars were 10x better than forza, forxa just made everything else look pretty.

Beside GT games have always been about driving

wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_admiralserenity-d5qvxos.png

Found something on ebay I want really bad >_<
I don't get paid till next week and I have nowhere to put it..and my mum would kill me lol
dammit, it's right down the road too <_<

...my birthday's not until June either *facepalm*

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1987-Nissan-Sunny-SLX-Coupe-WHITE-Only-54-000-miles-NO-RESERVE/261363755452?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=16581&meid=3915221899328072142&pid=100033&prg=7839&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=261363755452&

ooh we used to have a red sunny in the family when I was a tiny kid with its futuristic edgy styling back in the day.
just remember dad getting pulled over for speeding or when the engine overheated :p

Hi guys and girls, this is something I quickly whipped up for the Facebook group and someone suggested I put it here too, as an alternative to the members map thing.
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/edit?mid=zx66MQe5Ncsc.kpIzO7keSluo
Following this link will take you to the map, search for your home town (Please don't put your actual house number or street, the only way this can work is if I put the settings as public, so anyone can view this) Once you've found an area close enough to you click the "Add marker" and then following the format that others have done, "Forum username/Facebook name" If you want, or just leave it as your forum name. You can also edit your little marker, put some details about your car.

Just looking at the FA page for the MSC, seeing as it's not a part of the actual forums would it be an idea to change the name slightly so no bad press comes our way?
I was think we ought to scrap it and make an official one.
The group could be made secret, and you request to join via the forums. This sounds very cult like now o.o
Private MSC hush hush micra secrets!

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Just looking at the FA page for the MSC, seeing as it's not a part of the actual forums would it be an idea to change the name slightly so no bad press comes our way?

I was thinking about this too, the disclaimer now states it's nothing to do with the forum.

To make it "official" we'd have to be a lot more hot on moderating it because all sorts goes on there, I may discuss with the guys who set it up originally (@Arnold and Speedle) if it might be worth changing it to something slightly more generic.

Back