TOST - The Official Spam Thread

I was thinking about this too, the disclaimer now states it's nothing to do with the forum.

To make it "official" we'd have to be a lot more hot on moderating it because all sorts goes on there, I may discuss with the guys who set it up originally (@Arnold and Speedle) if it might be worth changing it to something slightly more generic.
I understand more work would go into it, however if people who use the forum would be the only ones with access to it, if you set it up as a secret group.

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

I was thinking about this too, the disclaimer now states it's nothing to do with the forum.

To make it "official" we'd have to be a lot more hot on moderating it because all sorts goes on there, I may discuss with the guys who set it up originally (@Arnold and Speedle) if it might be worth changing it to something slightly more generic.

Aye but I doubt the majority of people read it. Could just ask it's mods to set tighter rules etc and find a few more moderators to help out with it all

Flaming-ban-hammer.jpg

Urgg, spent about 5 hours today trying to get the suspension off an Aygo to fit lowering springs.Didn't even manage to because the strut bearings wouldn't come off, what a ball ache!
If you ever buy an Aygo/C1/106 (i.e. have taken complete leave of your senses) and decide to lower it, fit new shocks/springs/topmounts all in one go or you'll just break down in tears...

Urgg, spent about 5 hours today trying to get the suspension off an Aygo to fit lowering springs.Didn't even manage to because the strut bearings wouldn't come off, what a ball ache!
If you ever buy an Aygo/C1/106 (i.e. have taken complete leave of your senses) and decide to lower it, fit new shocks/springs/topmounts all in one go or you'll just break down in tears...
But they sound like a porsche when you go for if :p

People hate non conformist opinionated views
Turd and polish comes to mind.

Some people spend big bucks and have an impressive mod list. Then you see it's the 89HP 1.4 and they could have got the 1.8 easily for much less than what they spent on the 1.4 in a MONTH.

because they are usually counter constructive
My opinions? Or most opinions in general?

Opinion is an opinion like it or not. Though I doubt Scott is intentionally being harsh. They need to lighten up and grab a sense of humour :)
They're either much older with poor taste. Or very young and everything is "sick".
I don't get it.

Turd and polish comes to mind.

Some people spend big bucks and have an impressive mod list. Then you see it's the 89HP 1.4 and they could have got the 1.8 easily for much less than what they spent on the 1.4 in a MONTH.

They're either much older with poor taste. Or very young and everything is "sick".
I don't get it.
It was the scene I'd always expected it to be then

It was the scene I'd always expected it to be then
I expected the MB scene to be a little more sophisticated since it's not your typical b16 EK EG .

There are a few good people and some decent builds. But more garish 17 inch wheels with comical ride height and big spoilers.

The Aerodecks are awesome, wish I got one :)

I expected the MB scene to be a little more sophisticated since it's not your typical b16 EK EG .

There are a few good people and some decent builds. But more garish 17 inch wheels with comical ride height and big spoilers.

The Aerodecks are awesome, wish I got one :)
I like those Aerodecks. That'll be my dad brain though :p

I'll have to jump on and have a look... if civics around here are anything to go by :D spoiler on a spoiler type of crew here

Can somebody do a shop for me of an early preface K11 (square grill) with square fogs/driving lights in the grill like you get ob some K10's?
Inb4 @skymera 'No'

I'm going to look at a k11 preface front bumper in a few minutes...no fogs though...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

I would shop it but I'm at work :(

Square fogs on the bumper would look ace
That's what I'm thinking too (like the Initial D '86), but wanna see what it's like in the grill in case I change my mind. It'll either be incredible or hideous and nothing in between.

Iv never done it

Heard good and bad about oiling them, a lot of people have said their sensors get clogged up with the oil so Iv never bothered :)

Back