Top Gear ISNT going to be postponed !!!

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
read it in the mirror today, Hammond is doing well in a BUPA hospital and when he found out that because of his crash they were postponing the show and possibly cancelling it !!

So overall great news i think !

Hammond is all good and well making a great recovery and TG will be back V soon !

I very much doubt they would have pulled it. Alot of media hype as usual.

I can understand them postponing the new series but glad its not getting cancelled.

Top Gear has been postponed, originally it was due to start it's new series this weekend on Sunday 8th October, due to the Hamsters incident this has been put down.

It was announced in todays press that filming has resumed for parts of the show that can be done without the Hamster which is excellent news...

Although Health And Safety calls were made for the show to be axed realistically Top Gear has now now turned into even more of a Gold Mine than before sue to the extra publicity, when it comes back the figures no doubt will be astronomical and the extra income obtained through advertising will definately quash any calls for the show to be axed :D

rhaines said:
the extra income obtained through advertising will definately quash any calls for the show to be axed :D

The BBC does not have advertisments on their channel's other than for its other shows, so they wont make any extra money, just more people watching.

the only time i heard anyone was canceling top gear was on sky news.....the bbc's biggest rival....so its very likely that the back stabbing gits at SKY are to blame for the media hype...and if the bbc were to ban top gear.....i would not pay my tv licence and i would not watch the bbc again.!!!

its that good...

Back