To euro or not to euro

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
i want some advice im thinking of making my k11 into a euro k11 with everything smoothed out apart from door handles (how would people get in) what do you guys reckon imo it would look pretty good heres a pic of it as it is now THE PIC IS OLD COZ IVE DONE A FEW BITS TO IT SOFAR

Attachments

• Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 306
Depends if you like the euro look. If you're having doubts then maybe it's not for you.

See, I personally hate the euro look, but then I'm sure other people hate what sort of style I like, so...

Smoothed to look like a blob of putty is not a good look, but some subtle blending and removal of unnessarsary distractions would be cool. As has been said its all about the wheels, Ronal turbos would look the absolute bollards, with some stretch under some rolled and pulled arches.
I've been thinking about banded steels for a while and I'm comming to the conclusion that they are not right for a K11, a year ago they would have been instant win on anything but its getting to the point now where folk are realising that they dont really look right on modern/borderline stuff.

www.cleaned.be for all the euro inspiration you need.

not a fan of that pickup K11

However smoothing a few things like the tailgate, bumpers and roof trenches ect would look awesome.

Maybe design some low profile handles if your feeling techy?

thanks for the advice sofar guys i think ill be going ahead with the euro look as its gonna look the nuts what would u reckon bout me spraying my steel wheels like white to match the bodywork and how do ya smooth out bumpers do you filler them or sand prime and paint ill be gettin a internal boot release so 1 i dont have to get out of the car to open it and so ican get rid of that crappy lock we all have on them

KEEP THE ADVICE ROLLING IN GUYS AS I CAN DO WITH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

All I've done is smoothing and I love it! Just need boot smoothed then dropped. And some alloys would be nice. Got some wind deflectors of the bay the other day. Couldn't be happier with them
izvmv8.jpg

Back