Thunderstorms..

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
For anyone who cares and loves storms etc, wednesday should be rather exciting around later afternoon evening, expecially around the SE.. Just thought I would say this, as I'm hopefull that we may get some rather large storms. who hoooo!

As your sig says; Bring it on!

My old poodle doesn't like it, so I have to put Feeder on at full volume to calm her down! :lol:

great! good news i live in the SE then lol

i will be stuck in work today though so will hopefully miss it all

Changed a bit since yesterday, seems that the whole of the UK and especially the West, and now Scotland will be affected with rain and trunderstorms, seems though as if at the moment storms will later breakout anywhere due to a big area of instability from the west.

Ive attached an image of whats going on in the last hour. White crosses are new and red are old..

Ed

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 170
I heard this afternoon they would start south, but hit places like southampton and start going north, past leeds, manchester, york, those kinda places! I love a good thunderstorm tho

you shuda seen it here! on the a19 commin home, visability bout 10ft? sky wernt grey not black like a merky gren colour lol, a fiesta got stuck at farringdon mcds'(for thos round here) water up to his bumber, in what 20 mins? very bad lol!it was like a tornado up here, very very bad!

ROFL, I live just west off the Isle Of Weight and have been down the beach since 2pm today. Was still down their half an hour ago and it was great watching the storms over the channel/swanage way. :) No more than a mild splatter on the beach! :D

Been sitting in a pub garden all evening and no sign of any lightning.. This was in Horsham, Sussex (apparently where the lightning is now! 22:55)

We had some SERIOUS storms here in Mid Bedfordshire... like a strike every 10 seconds, it was like something out of a horror movie, hehe

Went out for a drive to get a better view, was a bit scary (I'm a wimp, lol) but I got a chance to test my new tyres and PIAA Silicone Wipers - 10/10 for those :D

Glenn said:
is going nuts here now, constant thunder roars aswell lol
Hehe, me and Ed were near Slough at that time last night filming that storm. We got a bit carried away and ended up chasing the storm to Norwich! :eek:

Got back in at 4am and up at 8.30 for work! :sleepy:

Was really fun though :cool:

James.

James said:
Hehe, me and Ed were near Slough at that time last night filming that storm. We got a bit carried away and ended up chasing the storm to Norwich! :eek:

Got back in at 4am and up at 8.30 for work! :sleepy:

Was really fun though :cool:

James.

lol, sounds cool..will have to put some clips up to see if i recognise any of the places you were, Slough to Norwich, thats about 2 hours apart isnt it?!

madness!!

what a fun night good views as it bolted down and lit up the sky couldnt post last night about it due to 2 power cuts

it went mental in sunderland like r05 said, my house was 2 feet under water :( its minging

it nearly drown my micra but my dad saved it (i was at work) water was up to the bumper before he moved it.

Glenn said:
lol, sounds cool..will have to put some clips up to see if i recognise any of the places you were, Slough to Norwich, thats about 2 hours apart isnt it?!

madness!!
Ed's got all the footage, but he's out at the moment, I'm sure he will upload some small vids when he gets back though :)

James.

TBH the video wont be great, but ill look anyway and post if anything is worth it. Was my first serious attempt at trying to intercept a storm, learnt a few lessons like dont hang about which we did. We were a bit unlucky that our main tracker went down at half 10, and didnt notice for about 45 mins so wasted alot of time going in the wrong direction. doh

oh yeah, barrels of fun in shields. had to walk home from newcastle down the metro lines. apologies about p*ssy little pictures, local paper sux

Attachments

• getEdImage.aspx.jpg
    getEdImage.aspx.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 200
  • getEdImage.aspx2.jpg
    getEdImage.aspx2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 176
Back