Tunnel Runs....

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Has anyone ever been on a properly organised Tunnel Run???

I havent, but today I took it into my own hands...and recorded a video of Me going through a tunnel in my Subaru...OH sorry i mean my Micra lol...

I think the petrol head in all of us loves the sound of a good deep engine/exhaust note, so I think we should all upload our own OR our personal Favourites...

Heck it may just be me who likes them and this conversation will die! lol

HERES ME :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLODkfghPP0

**By the way...for those of you who are thinking WTF IS A TUNNEL RUN!??! Its basically just a car, more often modified in some way, going through a tunnel...making noises...which in turn gives you a warm feeling in your stomach :) **

i could go through a tunnel in the subaru but i dont really have any tunnels near me.. i got underground car parks though?

^^ This sounds good to me mate...as long as the sound echo's its guaranteed to sounds THE SEX lol... ^^

**Starting to think i might be into this just a little bit toooo much lol**

Oh and by Subaru you mean your Micra right? OR do you actually have a Subaru now? lol..I haven't been around for so long, i'm trying to catch up with what's going on around here these days!

haha always does sound better in a tunnel or underground. I still got my black sr had it backfire in tesco underground the other day lol and my dads got an impreza turbo which i occasionaly get to drive ;)

LOL Oh right got yah...So yeah next time your passing by this underground car park...stop for a moment and think ** Do i have a video recording device!? **...Then crack on with a video...Im hoping im not the only Micra thats done it here lol...

nice tunnel run! and the customary double squeek squeek wen coming out the other end cool subaru MICRA

to be fair it was just a load of tunnel noise....i couldnt hear the car at all.

my local tunnel is the tyne tunnel, my mam was sitting in traffic on the jarrow side and she could hear me enter the tunnel on the other side it ecchoes that much in there. ive got to pop through agen this week to see kenny/jim_bling so i'll recored it. its vey loud and i get an ear bleeding pop in every gear when picking up the revs.

Yeah i know it wasn't the most impressive, but it was really busy, and i do only have an induction kit.It sounds pretty good on my laptop (with a subwoofer, with the bass on max lol)..Im liking the sound of this video mate, i look forward to seeing/hearing it...

There was a proper tunnel run organised over on Miss Banzai recently, and a thread about it was posted on here. Looked like a wicked event

Back