Winscreen repair

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
NUTS that should be windscreen lol...........Its been a shocking week first some young lowlife puts my rear winscreen out, then I find out my insurance didnt cover it then to top it all off Autoglass could not find a replacment within the uk, so my little paj junior was looking rather sick, Anyway I managed to get the only tailgate in the uk for a nice little price of £30.00 what a bargin tailgate was shot to bits but glass was perfect, Rang Autoglass again to see if they would remove the glass and fit it into my tailgate, they didnt want to know but agreed to come out this wednesday anyway in the meantime my mate gave me a number to ring ALPHA WINDOWS at sunderland so I asked them the same question can you remove and replace the glass for me! No problem he replied ive been in the trade for 20 yrs and will personally come out friday afternoon to do the job...........Autoglass wanted £126.61p I forgot to mention this earlier Alpha charged me £40.00 and they had a round trip of 38 miles Anyway Alpha windows came to my house 20 mins later glass was removed and installed in my pajero junior,s rear door HAPPY DAYS.........nothing was to much for these guys they knew there trade and the service was to say the least fantastic which makes a change so if anyone wants there car windscreen replaced I dont think you could go wrong by phoning these guys, Alpha windows 07876503130...................thanx lads im a happy chappy again...........(Y)(Y)(Y)

Honest frank these guys were great cant sing there praises enough they even knew my back was against the wall and could have taken me for a ride but they didnt £40.00 was all they asked for and to show how happy i was I gave them a tenner in there hand each so total was £60.00 but still less than half of what autoglass wanted. these guys have branches throughout the uk also so worth keeping there name to hand....

Back