Motorway question

Kage, just remember if someone 'forces' (as no one really does that's your choice) you above the speed limit your as guilty as they are. If you engage with ANY other driver in passing 'V's or other abuse what ever nonsense has been said above - then again you are a guilty as they are - things can escalate and if you have any sense you wont ever consider that.

If someone is in the left lane preventing you entering their lane, you indicate and slow down and join behind them. you NEVER speed up to get in front of them, and as a new driver you absolutely never ever start throwing abuse at them.

Don't be fooled loads of people over the years on this forum have had to retake their driving test again after acting like idiots and ending up with 6 points on their licence.

Kage, just remember if someone 'forces' (as no one really does that's your choice) you above the speed limit your as guilty as they are. If you engage with ANY other driver in passing 'V's or other abuse what ever nonsense has been said above - then again you are a guilty as they are - things can escalate and if you have any sense you wont ever consider that.

If someone is in the left lane preventing you entering their lane, you indicate and slow down and join behind them. you NEVER speed up to get in front of them, and as a new driver you absolutely never ever start throwing abuse at them.

Don't be fooled loads of people over the years on this forum have had to retake their driving test again after acting like idiots and ending up with 6 points on their licence.

Ah the sensible statement :)

We are all thinking that, but some of us errr me struggle to articulate our selves! :blush:

i have 9 points, but non of them were for "driving" offences....:p

Haha, I'm not a reckless driver. I will take note of what you all say.
I think the best option would have been to have gone behind the BMW for sure now I've read more.

I hate round about's though too! Cut someone up when I thought there would have been two lanes on the road I was going on. There wasn't, unlike the road previously

I'll have everyone know (in case anyone sees me in my BMW on the road), that's I'm not your stereotypical BMW driver. I'm one of the nice ones :laugh:

Even so, this guy was clearly being a dickhead. I've had it from people in Audis and Mercs who should be (apparently) on the same level as me when it comes to how much of a ####er they are behind the wheel. He acted wrongly and dangerously. However, if there was no one behind you, you could have slowed down to pull in behind him - but saying that, I've been in situations where the driver in the slow lane has slowed down to match my speed as well. So sometimes, you just can't win. But I got to say, it's nice to have enough power to speed up and overtake the next few cars and just box the other person :laugh:

Cheers pork :laugh:

this isit daniel aka shaga dwaga :laugh:
may the force be with you ? on the rd
or aquire the force sharpish :grinning:

:p My Nissan Micra could smoke any other car out there anyway...psshhhh (yeah...right fwn) I wish it made that psshhh sound too. That's just epic. Shame it is only turbos that tend to offer that air valve that causes that

:p My Nissan Micra could smoke any other car out there anyway...psshhhh (yeah...right fwn) I wish it made that psshhh sound too. That's just epic. Shame it is only turbos that tend to offer that air valve that causes that

i dont know mate but maybe give the tyre valve a quick match stick in :grinning:

You can buy a kit off eBay for £40 that does that :laugh:

Back