This makes me sick

I heard about this on the way back from work today in the car. It made my blood turn cold. Bloody awful. There's nothing to say, is there? Makes you wonder if banning capital punishment was such a good idea after all.

Makes you wonder if banning capital punishment was such a bad idea after all.

Agreed. Maybe if they had the hurt unleashed on them they would think about doing it to other people. Maybe you should suggest it Pixieness....
It just makes me feel so sorry for Sophie's family, and it makes me ashamed to live in a country with the majority of youths becoming animals because a minority of people choose to fight against conformity.

I agree with this statement: "I am very critical of some of the parents involved. I really don't think they have taken completely seriously how repulsive this incident was."
It's the parent's fault for raising their spawn to think that this sort of heinious crime is acceptable.

OllyC> They'll be out in a couple of years, but the victim's family will have to endure this for their whole lives.

I get in fights all the time simply because i'm a rocker. It upsets me these kids who are just so stupid they are scared of anything that doesn't conform to their ideals.

Capital punishment was stopped because of the possibility of the wrong person being put to death, but in this day and age with DNA evidence and in cases like this the abundance of compelling evidence then there should be absolutely no option other than removing the perpetrators from the gene pool, people such as this deserve to die in a painful and drawn out fashion in my opinion, if they wish to act so inhumanely then their deaths should be just as inhumane.

Yet ANOTHER reason for leaving this country... if i had my way people like this would be infected with aids/cancer/other uncurable stuff, then experimented on to find a cure for everyone else.

If only there was somewhere far away we could send these people, like a big continent on the other side of the world. That'd be good.

Forget capital punishment i would tie a rope round their legs to a car and drag them round the country until there was nothing left of them.

Of course by sentencing them to death we're actually being just as bad as they are! So is all this wishing violent ends to them. Much as I'd like to do it... some kind of MENTAL punishment would be far better. Like forcing them to spend the rest of their life naked or something. Now that would be excellent! OR... get them to spend the rest of their life dressed as a goth! Surely that would mean the punishment fits the crime????

Sorry Katy, but they deserve to die, if left alive they are using up valuable resources to keep them that way, food and water that could go to a hungry and thirsty child, clothing that could go to a homeless person, heat that is created by using up the worlds fuel reserves, and breathing the same damn air as me, unacceptable.

but in this day and age with DNA evidence

Unfortunatley even now DNA can be wrong, believe it or not DNA testing is never 100% acurate, and if a lawyer knows what they're doing they can disalow it as evidence

Yet ANOTHER reason for leaving this country

I can understand that, im currently in the midst of joining the RAF because i want to get away from all this, yet i dont feel i would be fighting for my country because whats worth protecting here (besides the odd micra ;) )

I simply hate the fact that people can attack others becaus they're 'different', if thats the case we should all be killing each other because nobodies the same... thats part of humanity.
If i had it my way these lads would be left alive and wishing they were dead with torture, and i only think this because if you look on their police mug shots they dont even look remorseful, which i feel highlights the savage nature of this crime... we could've learned a thing or two from Saddam :upside:

I agree with Sonic. If the punishments were hard enough in the first place, then it would put people off doing the crime. Statistics show that since capital punishment was stopped, murders etc have all gone up.

Although a fair punishment in this case would be for them to be tied down and let the boyfriend stamp on there heads like they did him, then shoot them.

One of the parents of the boy who killed the girl was apparently laughing in court... you can see why these little ##### are so off the rails with parents like that.

When I first heard this I did think they should be killed themselves, but why should they get off so easy. Death isn't so scary now people aren't so religious.

Now living, that is the way to punish, for the rest of their lives they have to know what they did, and when they get to an age where they understand completely their actions they will punish themselves enough.

Plus everyone will know it was them so everytime they go out in public people will look at them like they are a piece of s***

I agree there would be no greater punishment than being locked in a room with Sophies friends and family and having the living #### beaten out of them.

Ive had grief for years for the way i look but i thank my luckiest of lucky stars its never gone that far!

i personally don't agree with killing people cos i don't think anyone has the right to decide who lives and who dies. but if i saw those kids i would kick the crap out of them cos i know the law would go easy on me.

i have been attacked for being different, and i wanted to kill the people who did it. but then i looked at them and they have crap lives, they are scummy trailer park trash that grew up with teenage parents that were too young to support them and don't care.

problem is there is no humane way of dealing with them. either you kill all the chavs, but how do you decide who is a chav? or you take the kids away from their parents and bring them up properly, which isn't fair. so maybe trying to stop these kids being born in the first place. more effort to explain to people that a child is a person and if you don't have the money to support a child or you are too young then it is cruel to still try and bring up a child.

but these kids are too far gone, you cant fix these kinds of people.

i want to kill them but i don't think its right or it wont fix anything

BTW i am off to Sweden, i will get the Swedish MSC setup ready for when you guys come and join me ;) its gonna be awesome! they got k11s with rear disks in the scrappy!!!

Admin Note: Can we all please stop the swearing.

I do think the UK needs to bring back CP. OK so you loose the odd inocent life - would you be willing to loose one good person at the cost of 100 bad people?

Bring back victorian prisons. Hash conditions are the way forward. People will think twice then.

Think about it... ... I've heard people re-offending just to get back inside as they get 3 square meals a day warm bed etc, that IMHO needs to stop.

OK so you loose the odd inocent life - would you be willing to loose one good person at the cost of 100 bad people?

Absolutely not. Imagine being sentenced to death for a crime you did not commit. How angry would you feel watching your brother/father/son be executed for something they did not do? While I agree with the rest of your post, this part is absurd.

MicraFish said:
OllyC> They'll be out in a couple of years, but the victim's family will have to endure this for their whole lives.
The article says they're going to be sentenced to life. However life isn't "life" these days, I'm not sure on my stance on death penalties but they should definitely never be released from prison. I was listening to this when it was first news a couple of months ago and it incensed me, still does to this very day.

Utter scum.

Well exactly. Life means 6 years sometimes doesn't it, when these horrible animals get granted parole.
I can guarantee they definitely won't be in for the 40 years, or whatever life is.

I cant believe i missed it a few months back.

The death penalty doesnt solve anything unless it takes months to die and involves lots of pain, what if you would prefer to die than spend a life in prison? Anyway without getting too political this country doesnt punish the wicked, that would be too idealistic, plus the EU will just destroy civil liberites in years to come so the only way to fight this would be on a personal level.

If i was the girls parent or brother boyfriend etc, i would invest a lot of time and money into making the murderer's mother's life a painful misery (mainly because she found it all so 'funny' when she was in court with her murderer son) Then i would put a bounty on for someone to cut the knackers off the killer and mail them back to him. :laugh:

I agree with wilsonian, There are T.v's and Dvd players all over. My boss went out to start this guys van that was full of T.vs. He told my boss hes on his way to the prison because all the guys smashed the t.v's up and that the man in charge would rather they smashed the tv's up than one of his staff.

Worlds gone mad. People reoffend so they can go back to prison as its better than home...Fact.

This sort of thing reminded me about a film called 'The brave one' starring Jodie Foster....in the film her Boyfriend is killed in a similar situation so she exacts revenge for his murder.

Revenge is the best way forward.....eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.....and i would wait outside wherever they were put and kill them myself when they stepped a foot outside....

Killing them in a civilized manner is too good for them. An eye for an eye, imo...Leaving them to rot in prison is too cushy...

Back